What I bought today....

steak

Gamers :gunfire: ...hijackin the thread...I do remember some mean as sessions playing DOOM tho :nod: ...now thats going back a few years :lol:

Ahhhhhh DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

doom.jpg

I remember playing doom when i was younger that was a cool game to play

1 shot of cortisone in elbow - $10..cheap steroids :lol:

Also dropped in on Derek at Bodypro as he'd offered up some samples and lets face it...free stuff is good stuff :lol: and I was in that neck of the woods. Got yacking...as you do...about how the Superpump250 was brilliant at the start but as the tub was drained it seemed to be requiring a much larger dose to get a "hit" from the stuff. Seems everyone is different and reacts differently to all the pre work out supps and some, like me with the SP2fiddy, become immune to its magical ways over time. In my case however it was by the end of the first tub and having to take over 3 scoops to get a hit was getting ridiculastic :lol: Funny tho...cos I know peeps that take 1 scoop out the 3rd or 4th tub and are raging :?

We to-d and fro-d a few ideas and came up with a tub of VPX No Shotgun to blow the cobwebs out pre training. This a 1 scoop product with only 81 cals and 20gr of protein making it good for cardio/fat burn sessions too. Nice. 28 scoops to the tub so a months worth for $94.

Now in these days when the sometimes the only thing seperating one shop from another is customer service, I can tell you Derek and Bodypro scored a 10 from 10 with informed product knowledge, listened to what we had to say and knowing that there were concerns regarding yet another training supplement that wouldn't live up to its name, added to our purchase (at no charge :clap:) another VPX product (AEX- for Arginine absorption and utilisation) just in case I felt I needed to stack the 2 together to get what I am after, which is basically plenty of training energy and a mutha of all pumps whist training naturally.

I've only been in the shop 2-3 times but see no need to drive further south with great service like that! Big ups to BodyPro :clap:

Gamers :gunfire: ...hijackin the thread...I do remember some mean as sessions playing DOOM tho :nod: ...now thats going back a few years :lol:

Ahhhhhh DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

doom.jpg

http://www.abcarcade.com/doom-triple-pack.html

Time to relive your youth then ;)

216 x 2lb tubs protein powder

216 tubs of 2lb protein powder?! Why 216 tubs!? so that's......432lbs of protein powder?? :shock:

You know Vee..I got up this morning and first thing I was chugging down a protein shake and reading this....I didnt comment because I thought I was still riding the euphoria from my :smoke: and :pray: to the gunja goddess last night when I saw 216 Tubs..... :shock: ....Maybe a Typo???? :-s

This might end up as double up as posted but got lost in mail????

Got offered a good deal on 50-99 tubs, a better deal on 100+

So ordered 100

They came back with an exceptional deal if I take 216!

Wife hasn't found out yet! hahaha

My gym is going to take some, might have to start retailing it myself maybe if make some money out of this "obsession" as my wife calls it may appease her.

I went to Le Butchers today and got this haul:

post-2536-14166819813762_thumb.jpg

Some eye fillet steak, chicken boobs, aged rump steak keebabs and some special custom-made beef sausages especially made for me! Very LEAN no bread crumbs or crap in them! Oh the rewards of being married to Le butcher! :grin:

I went to Le Butchers today and got this haul:

[attachment=0]IMG_0701.JPG[/attachment]

Some eye fillet steak, chicken boobs, aged rump steak keebabs and some special custom-made beef sausages especially made for me! Very LEAN no bread crumbs or crap in them! Oh the rewards of being married to Le butcher! :grin:

yum yum yum. Where is Le Butchers shop?