I want to get ripped

nzuser

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

still dont think its him, hold up a a piece of paper with your user name on it and take a pic.

And as far as the velocity diet and no muscle lose, i can tell you there would be muscle lose on a 1400 cal a day diet with no whole foods.

I think everyone just throwing it out there as a good diet as laura is using it (good on her) but i dont think its really a proper diet.

I would help you mate but to be honest i dont thinks its you.

Post up a pic of yourself holding an A4 paper marked "NZUSER 8 August" in a red marker...then everyone on here will believe you...lol - i believe you BTW. I mean I eat shit everyday (ie junk) and throw back a couple of protein shakes and Im around 9% BF @ 120kg and dropping...the secret to my leaness is having a good tug every hour...gets the heart rate up which in turn raises my metabolism which means that my body can better utilize the proteins, carbs and fats (even though through junk food sources) to repair muscle and burn fat.

Post up a pic of yourself holding an A4 paper marked "NZUSER 8 August" in a red marker...then everyone on here will believe you...lol - i believe you BTW. I mean I eat shit everyday (ie junk) and throw back a couple of protein shakes and Im around 9% BF @ 120kg and dropping...the secret to my leaness is having a good tug every hour...gets the heart rate up which in turn raises my metabolism which means that my body can better utilize the proteins, carbs and fats (even though through junk food sources) to repair muscle and burn fat.

I've found jacking off before legs make me weak.

Sole malo uso. I'm fob as well. Anyway Some guy told me to do a thumbs up and I did it last night anyway I just wana know what foods to eat and when, You know us samoans. Talo and lamb flaps LOL....

Sup uso hahaha - didnt realize you were islander. That things somewhat - quite possible you do have the genetics to build a body like that...seeing as you mentioned that you were only 87kgs (was it??) My little brother is 18 years old and weighs around 95-100 kgs and has a similar body to yours... but leaner. However, the dude has a high protein intake and eats a lot of shit. McDonalds BK you name it. Has a high metabolism...

You obviously have a reasonably high metabolism to maintain a body like that with the junk your feeding it. Clean it up a little bit and you should drop some fat easy...keep your protein high...pretty simple tactic...

• 2 weeks later...

A Piece of ADVICE : being Polynesian you do nt have the Affinity to process "DAIRY FOODS " it is genetic !!! So Drop Dairy food if you are eating any ... Giving advice on getting riiped by posting "I want to get ripped " is hard to do as 1 does not know your Bodyfat percentage ... Lean mass status ... energy output ... Likes ... Disslikes ... Training etc etc sooo on here you will Probibly get heaps of Guesses ... but not the Exact answers pertaining to you specificly . Marc .