I want to get ripped

nzuser

I can't believe anyone has any doubt in their mind. He claimed he started the gym 4 months ago so obviously that isn't a pic of him. The person in that pic doesn't weigh 87kg and finally his username is nzuser and he clearly doesn't juice if he doesn't know what a good diet is... Moving along.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't believe anyone has any doubt in their mind. He claimed he started the gym 4 months ago so obviously that isn't a pic of him. The person in that pic doesn't weigh 87kg and finally his username is nzuser and he clearly doesn't juice if he doesn't know what a good diet is... Moving along.

it could be 87kg..I am 91kg and not far off similar appearance to that photo...I get told I look 102-103kg...but yeah...you could be right too and not 87kg

whats with the velocity diet ?

Its this really extreme body builders diet where you drink 5 shakes a day for 28 days. They say you could lose up to 20-30 lbs, and the great thing about this diet is there is minimal/zero muscle loss. Its great for burning pure fat, and nothing else.

Its very expensive. You drink 5 Metabolic drive protein mix shakes daily (100 calories a shake, so thats 500 calories), then mix in ground/milled flax seeds spread out among each shake you drink until you get to around 1400 calories or whatever your body requires. The shakes have zero fat, and the flaxseed and 90%+ healthy fat and very minimal saturated fat. The shakes have 20g protein a piece, so its a very high protein diet, low saturated fat, high healthy fat, and low carb also (not extremely low carb, but under 100g daily). This isnt a ketosis diet. You actually get a ton of fiber and healthy unsaturated fat from the flax seeds. People say an all-liquid diet is a great cleanser.

There is only 1 solid meal allowed per week, and it must be healthy (like lean meat, and some veggies). Other than that its all liquid form. Obviously this isnt a diet for life, and its only advised to be on it for 1 month. But I heard it works great. its not a popular diet yet, not many people have gone on it that I know of. It was developed by a writer over at the testosterone nation website. its for lifters who want to get cut but keep muscle.

Oh, and its recommended to take a fat burner called Biotest Hotrox extreme to burn more fat and keep muscle mass. I ordered the shakes and hotrox a couple days ago. I am excited about going on this diet, and love the idea of not eating any solid food for a whole month.

Cool. I go to the Pro Fitness gym. Its really good but expensive.

My mate works there, I get in free when I go with him but it's too far away from where I live so I don't bother. You have some solid genetics dude, if you decide to go ahead with the diet post up some pics :nod:

Well bro, you sure showed us. It's good to have you here, and I'm pleased you didn't take offence at all the doubters. Take it as a compliment.

Looking like that after just 4 months training is practically unheard of. I think I'll give up bodybuilding and start a new forum - perhaps NZTiddlywinks.co.nz. :P