JNR TO WATCH FOR

bigmd

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it matters either way. Bigmd didn't post his pics up for you guys to guess what his supplement regime is. His physique is impressive and by the looks of things he's putting in the hard yards to get there. You don't see many juniors around with his level of conditioning.

I don't think it matters either way. Bigmd didn't post his pics up for you guys to guess what his supplement regime is. His physique is impressive and by the looks of things he's putting in the hard yards to get there. You don't see many juniors around with his level of conditioning.

Agreed - who gives a shit what supplements he's on. Time and time again you guys have proven that gear isnt magic potion...

Even with gear, dedication and a massive amount of hard work would have been put in to build a physique like that at such a young age...

AAS is an aid...not a crutch.

I've seen this guy working out a couple times and he's very impressive. He's huge and will definetly make a big impression this year at comps.

Yes he puts in the work, the weights he pushed round were substantial. Good luck to him, from what I saw he pretty much new what he was doing and had been doing it for a while - training that is.

Bigmd didn't post his pics up for you guys to guess what his supplement regime is.

tru ,but i think this is what started the all the ???????ing

apart from the usaual protein, and creatine+ glutimine cycles, the rest of his supplements are based around the Omega Groups and Joint health.

:roll:

Bigmd didn't post his pics up for you guys to guess what his supplement regime is.

apart from the usaual protein, and creatine+ glutimine cycles, the rest of his supplements are based around the Omega Groups and Joint health.

Maybe he's already maxed out his natural potential.....

Agreed - who gives a shit what supplements he's on. Time and time again you guys have proven that gear isnt magic potion...

Even with gear, dedication and a massive amount of hard work would have been put in to build a physique like that at such a young age...

AAS is an aid...not a crutch.

Totally agree with Marcus & Samoan muscle. Unless he is prepared to comment here about his training, nutrition & supplement regime, no one has the right to speculate or postulate on those aspects in an open forum. From my understanding, he wants to keep focused on his upcoming competitions without the added pressure of the public gaze. It was not his idea to put up this thread & pics.

Comes down to etiquette ....

.... as soon as someone puts himself out there, everyone starts to rationalise their own results ... "he's too big and ripped for a 19 year old" and then the question comes ... I'm always waiting for it.... MYOB.

I think he's pretty sharp - best organic junior I have seen in ages :) --- thought the young guy at the aucks was also pretty impressive. Proportion is good with some opportunity around chest - but wouldn't it be great if that was your only opportunity and you were only 19 years old!!!

This years Nats is going to rock if these guys all turn up in top condition ... I'd say the junior div is going to be one of the most competative classes in years. The new date works well for me as I was going to miss it due to a work engagement ... :clap:

Maybe he's already maxed out his natural potential.....

Come on guys, no one said he's not on the gear. When asked what supplements he takes, the questions was answered. The question wasn't what steroids does he take? lol.

yes, i specifically askd what supplements he was taking, not steroids so stop being jealous 1day, dudes a freak !

Word on the street is 1days jumping on the juice soon.

:roll: , yea probly round the time u finally get to putting up ur pics :flames:

and luigi , i dnt know wot u goin on about , as all i did was show the quote that may have started the others asking the questions :roll:

yes, i specifically askd what supplements he was taking, not steroids so stop being jealous 1day, dudes a freak !

Word on the street is 1days jumping on the juice soon.

:roll: , yea probly round the time u finally get to putting up ur pics :flames:

and luigi , i dnt know wot u goin on about , as all i did was show the quote that may have started the others asking the questions :roll:

hey 1day :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

• 4 weeks later...

REVEALED!!!!!!

Steve Orton, for those that didnt like his chest or Abs, seems they were good enough to be the best kiwi in the elite class tonight 2nd place to a world class athlete and to beat Past National title holders and to do it in his 1st show under the age of 20.

Take NOTE! this boy is a future Mr NZ!!!