Superpump 250 and appetite

Hardgainer87

Ive almost doubled my food intake...not sure what it is - SP250, Mass gainer or what but I drink like 3 litres of water a day at least and eat like theres no tomorrow - but im going thru this phase where im eating at least 2 - 3 banana's a day and a packet of rice crackers and cheese a day? bizare??

You might have worms

Yeah pretty sure don't have worms aye...

Im thinking its due to my increased work load at the gym and the supp's Im taking....HOPEFULLY

• 1 month later...

Hi there everyone!

New here so just a short intro.

Beginner Bodybuilder..Have read all i need to know about workouts but always wanting to learn more.

HOwever in the world of supplements im dam noob(except the obvious protein powder one)

anyways my mates a sports sci uni student.

He tells me superpump ..all it does is dilate blood vessels and force more blood in?

And its rubbish?

hes massive as it is but doesnt use it but he says kre-akyline capsules are better ..like one before a workout...

was wanting to know if SP really DOES work???????

would a beginner notice it?I( I bench 70,deadlift 100 and squat 80kg so is that enough of a base to start using supplements?)

Most pple tell me the usual powder,creatine,multivitamin and fish oil combo is all one needs with the obvious proper food and heavy training progrm?

Thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just tried this for the first time today, and have had the opposite effect with appetite and sleep - I've eaten twice as much as I normally do post workout, and I'm now quite literally falling asleep at my desk - I've had to come on to this forum to try to wake myself up :lol:

I only had the one third serve recommended for first timers though. I guess I need MORE!!

One thing I dont like about sp250 even though I have found it ok during a gym workout..is the fact that I cant really feel my muscles being worked during the workout...only tme I use sp250 is when I am really fatigued....hasnt affected my appetite from what I have noticed..

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Even when I dont feel like training I take superpump 250 and with in 20 mins I am ready to hit the weights :gunfire: , and yes when you finish the tub and go back to normal training its not the same, you kinda miss it!! abit addictive but in a good way =P~

• 1 month later...

Its all very well everyone saying how you feel like a monster on superpump but where are the peoople that have put on 10+ kg from using it. Ive used superpump 250 on its own for 2 months then I used 250 with size on I may have got a extra rep or 2 out but no added size. I must admit though I was not taking a test booster of any sort (my partner has banned me of them But Im going to do a cycle soon) I did try the halodrol tablets as well I cant remeber what I stacked them with though. And the price of the stuff fk if you did the stack they recommend I have to sell my house couse it would probley end up costing the same as my morgage.

Lets see some actual proof that what they claim will happen. You do get a pump when using them but what about the added mass.

I've been using Turbo Genesis and find them excellent for workout focus and intensity. Been off them for a week and just don't seem to have the same "hunger" for shifting weights.

Never looking for the "pump", but it happens by default if you are training correctly and using good form.

Lets see some actual proof that what they claim will happen. You do get a pump when using them but what about the added mass.

Supplement companies claim all sorts of things to make you buy their stuff. Unfortunately adding muscle is generally down to hard work-eating and lifting, not taking magical pills or powder made by gaspari or any other type of company.

heres something about these forums though all the experts come on here and put less than their 2cents on but their not prepared to put a pic of themselfs up. Is there a reason for that?

Whos not prepared to put a pic up? There are lots of pics about, there is a yearly comp which has before and after pics of most of us.

See: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=7518

We have workout journals most with regular pics in them. Who are you looking for a pic of? :-s

Its all very well everyone saying how you feel like a monster on superpump but where are the peoople that have put on 10+ kg from using it. Ive used superpump 250 on its own for 2 months then I used 250 with size on I may have got a extra rep or 2 out but no added size. I must admit though I was not taking a test booster of any sort (my partner has banned me of them But Im going to do a cycle soon) I did try the halodrol tablets as well I cant remeber what I stacked them with though. And the price of the stuff fk if you did the stack they recommend I have to sell my house couse it would probley end up costing the same as my morgage.

Dude Pretraining formulas like SP250 are the last thing you want for mass gain. You'd be better off with a good basic creatine mono, carbs, wpc and high cal intake. The high caffeine and stimulant content in Pretraining formulas stimulates the CNS increasing your metabolic rate and decreases your insulin sensitivity making it harder to gain mass. If you look at the ingredients there's not a lot for muscle mass and strength gain in most pretraining formulas other than creatine and normally it's only about a gram per serve that ain't going to do shit for you. Most pretraining formulas are designed for "instant gratification" - eg increased muscle pump in the gym so guys look like they have bigger muscles than they actually do, and a energy kick so they can push themselves harder and grunt louder.

The latest generation of pretrainers with DMAA like Jack3d are even worse for mass gain - who the feck thought of putting an appetite suppressing, central nervous system stimulating fat burner in a product that most people are going to end up using for muscle and mass gain? It might be fine for chicks wanting to stay lean and small, and guys that are dieting but not much good for anybody that wants to add some muscle.

If you want energy before you go to the gym have some carbs.

• 4 months later...

Dude Pretraining formulas like SP250 are the last thing you want for mass gain. You'd be better off with a good basic creatine mono, carbs, wpc and high cal intake. The high caffeine and stimulant content in Pretraining formulas stimulates the CNS increasing your metabolic rate and decreases your insulin sensitivity making it harder to gain mass. If you look at the ingredients there's not a lot for muscle mass and strength gain in most pretraining formulas other than creatine and normally it's only about a gram per serve that ain't going to do shit for you. Most pretraining formulas are designed for "instant gratification" - eg increased muscle pump in the gym so guys look like they have bigger muscles than they actually do, and a energy kick so they can push themselves harder and grunt louder.

The latest generation of pretrainers with DMAA like Jack3d are even worse for mass gain - who the feck thought of putting an appetite suppressing, central nervous system stimulating fat burner in a product that most people are going to end up using for muscle and mass gain? It might be fine for chicks wanting to stay lean and small, and guys that are dieting but not much good for anybody that wants to add some muscle.

If you want energy before you go to the gym have some carbs.

Hey bro which products do you recommend for turning into a mens health cover guy? hah. I'm nineteen, my hights 183cm and I weigh about 77 kilos

cheers