Anyone going to join 24hr fitness Christchurch?

thatwaslight

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone had the non english speaking guy call you up? Bloody hard to understand - its tied in with getting a free voucher off the net.

If they can't be a little more professional then I'm not interested.

Just popped into Fitness Canterbury for a look. They have a shit load of good gear in there, well priced membership as well. They have just received new dumbbells - good stuff.

Anyone had the non english speaking guy call you up? Bloody hard to understand - its tied in with getting a free voucher off the net.

Just popped into Fitness Canterbury for a look. They have a shit load of good gear in there, well priced membership as well. They have just received new dumbbells - good stuff.

yeah,i had this dude w/ a russian accent call me up to hav a look around. dont really like the clear windows though.be better if they were tinted tho

yeah,i had this dude w/ a russian accent call me up to hav a look around. dont really like the clear windows though.be better if they were tinted tho

Uh oh :shock: is this what i can look forward too? Great...I signed up for a trial too....

I doubt i'll actually go, the layout plans make it look rather pathetic compared to les mills, although I'd love to be able to do midnight workouts. The gym world isn't designed for night owls, dammit.

Has anyone actually checked it out?