Girls like guys with Muscle?

Stuntleader

How much do you care about guys with muscle?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you care about guys with muscle?

• It hot
    • Doesn't really matter
    • It quite attractive to girls
    • Just toned but not too big
    • Bigger they are the better
    • Ill nobody likes muscle

Thanks guys for so much reply, been enjoy it ! hahaha some of them are really funny, didn't expect that much people to be interested in this topic.

What i really thought was just that if i keep training and then will girls find me disgusting cos of my size and built? lol

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks guys for so much reply, been enjoy it ! hahaha some of them are really funny, didn't expect that much people to be interested in this topic.

What i really thought was just that if i keep training and then will girls find me disgusting cos of my size and built? lol

Does it matter that much to you if girls do or dont like you?

I wouldn't read too much into it, the big guys voted for themselves and I voted for my category so you have about 3 opinions worth a damn and they pretty much said "anything goes".... although maybe not exactly like that.

*quick edit*

Whoops I forgot to add my conclusion based on the comments.

There are a few chicks that will dig you, looks like there are more guys so don't drop the soap.

Personality is the bonus, it's what makes a one time conversation turn into the curiosity for more personal information. You only get excited or interested to talk or interact on the basis of mans first instinct ' Physical attraction' unless you were prowling outside and saw him get out of his Ferrari

oh it doesn't matter 100% but it does for a bit, co i don't want the firl who i like that doesn't like me cos of it.

But anyway I'm just getting a general idea lol

Stuntleader, by any chance, do you attend the Auckland Uni gym and occasionally pose there while your girlfriend is taking pictures of you?

oh it doesn't matter 100% but it does for a bit, co i don't want the firl who i like that doesn't like me cos of it.

But anyway I'm just getting a general idea lol

Stuntleader, by any chance, do you attend the Auckland Uni gym and occasionally pose there while your girlfriend is taking pictures of you?

Not sure about you but I don't think that Yes would be the right answer, not unless you want a life time of insult.

Although if it is you, then you would be enough of a tool not to realize you are one.

Chances are pretty high, probably studying English too.

Keep at it, you can only improve

Yeah, just that.." Are you not entertained, is that not what you are here for?"

I'm open to suggestions for nationals 9th August.

Thread derailed.

How about "Get a Perm" or "The Time for Biscuit is Upon Us"

or

You could do the whole "This is Sparta" as you kick the judge off his chair.

That would be memorable :clap:

Or SPARTAAANNNNS! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION???!!!!111!

I got a copy of Louis Therouxs investigation into Bodybuildin in the states and they asked that question of one 'well toned' woman and of course her answer was that she liked the BB males. My suspicion is that the well muscled but not full BB is the preference, but like others am watching wtih interest.

I watched that one too.. though one of the jakt up ladies had a partner who didn't look like he had ever set foot in a gym. He seemed a bit more feminine than she did :shifty:

haha didn't realise the typing mistakes LoL, no i don't go to Auckland uni gym and don't have a girlfriend

Well stuntleader, I think the general consensus is that girls do like guys with a bit of muscle. So if you want a chance at losing your flower I reckon you should jump back into the gym (stop posting in here) and go for it!!!!

Maybe go look for a few steroids so you can see some "quick results" like our good reporter fella on TV tonight...

haha didn't realise the typing mistakes LoL, no i don't go to Auckland uni gym and don't have a girlfriend

Well stuntleader, I think the general consensus is that girls do like guys with a bit of muscle. So if you want a chance at losing your flower I reckon you should jump back into the gym (stop posting in here) and go for it!!!!

Maybe go look for a few steroids so you can see some "quick results" like our good reporter fella on TV tonight...

nooooooo..dont go looking for steroids..just dont want good gear going to waste...no offense :pfft:

ROR!!!! :pfft:

dude if i girl does not like you because your large or small, shes not right for you.

Ask any woman (real woman i mean) :nod: and they will say its the inside that matters, its pretty much the same deal as the size of your wang at the end of the day shes with you for you be you a giant whole chicken eating hulk hung like the sky tower or hung like a 6 year old girl and the width of a mop.

Dont stress dude do what makes you happy that's all ya gotta do :clap: ,

Anyway i think a man should have muscles i want to be around 110 to 120kgs and lean my girl like's it to she provides a lot of motivation for me helps me a great deal.

dude if i girl does not like you because your large or small, shes not right for you.

Ask any woman (real woman i mean) :nod: and they will say its the inside that matters, its pretty much the same deal as the size of your wang at the end of the day shes with you for you be you a giant whole chicken eating hulk hung like the sky tower or hung like a 6 year old girl and the width of a mop.

Classic descriptions there :clap: :pfft:

I am going to say what everyone else probably thinks, and if you don't think it you need to stop dropping those weights on your head.

There are 2 issues here, agree 100% that the right girl for you is the girl who accepts you for who you are (descriptions above). But we all like to feel appreciated and admired and despite the fact that you might be in a deep and meaningful, long lasting, death do us part and beyond relationship it is human nature to want a little ego stroke every now and again and part of that is by maintaining and improving our physical appearance. For some that may be shaving your palms or separating your unibrow but others that is BODYBUILDING

That is about as deep as I get, ask your mum :pfft:

• 7 months later...
Maybe we have different definitions of big... but these are what I'd call big strong guys... and typical world class strongmen. What are the ladies thoughts? Went with shirtless so one has an idea of normal bodyfat levels.

_v1s0519_1202640796.jpg

L-R... Lars Rorbakken, Richard Skog (6'5 155kg), Espen Aune (6'1 137)

These big boys don't do anything for me