Girls like guys with Muscle?

Stuntleader

How much do you care about guys with muscle?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you care about guys with muscle?

• It hot
    • Doesn't really matter
    • It quite attractive to girls
    • Just toned but not too big
    • Bigger they are the better
    • Ill nobody likes muscle

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've never actually gone out with a muscly guy. When I was younger, all the guys I went out with were skinny as (I had a real thing about sticky out hipbones :lol: ). Met my husband almost 6 years ago, and he was a bit on the overweight side then and still is now.

Ultimately muscles might look good, but it's definitely not a dealbreaker - it's all about the person.

I've never actually gone out with a muscly guy. When I was younger, all the guys I went out with were skinny as (I had a real thing about sticky out hipbones :lol: ). Met my husband almost 6 years ago, and he was a bit on the overweight side then and still is now.

Ultimately muscles might look good, but it's definitely not a dealbreaker - it's all about the person.

What if its all (about the person) and they look good chiilicat???

What if its all (about the person) and they look good chiilicat???

Well obviously that's a good thing :wink:

Big is hot, but huge is a bit off putting and I'm not talking about what is in the tightie whities :lol: ewwwwwww

hahaha

hahahah

you dirty little whore bg :pfft:

i know most of my friends just like "athletic" and many are seriously grossed out by anything more. im definately in the minority who like it big :pfft:

Big is hot, but huge is a bit off putting and I'm not talking about what is in the tightie whities :lol: ewwwwwww

sure big gurl about the tightie whities.

and yea you like the bigger guys but lotsa women tend to go for athletic over the bigger look like that james bond guy Daniel Craig lotsa women prefer a physique like that.

That guy is pretty stacked, I would estimate 80-90kgs lean as, probably more bulkly than some women would refer to as athletic build. Gord some women like Beckham :lol: he's like a midget and 65kgs

yep true but hes definitely not a pumped up muscle head.

most women do prefer that more athletic look.

i think his physique is more acheivable than what most guys think women like.

guys tend to think women like bigger but thats a guys perception.

with the exception of maybe you and a few other women who would date bigger bodybuilders a lot of women tend to be scared off.