NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
thatwaslight

Illegal NZ Steriods

anybody see the ad for this program It's on illegal steroid trade in NZ with hidden camera walk ins to various supplement stores etc etc. Thursday 8pm I think channel 2 or 3.

should be interesting...

anybody see the ad for this program It's on illegal steroid trade in NZ with hidden camera walk ins to various supplement stores etc etc. Thursday 8pm I think channel 2 or 3.

should be interesting...

Yep..been posted in General.

Betcha the tosser doin the program has been trolling NZBB site for info as well... :roll:

oops my bad, but yeah It will be funny to see the reactions of some people he approached asking to purchase some gear when they see its a weedy little journo hahaha no doubt he's been trolling through here also.

lol this doco will be a complete JOKE! i almost dont want to watch it

thats why i am going to watch it. then we can all bag afterwards on the threads here.. :pfft:

People should watch Bigger Stronger Faster, gives an unbiased view on steroids and its history

Most of the peeps here have bud. :nod:

Wouldnt be surprised if this site was referred to at some stage during the program.

He could have been one of those fuckers who kept PMing me for "help"...

:lol: ... I was gettng these random PMs too .... people always judge me by my avatar :shifty:

Wouldnt be surprised if this site was referred to at some stage during the program.

He could have been one of those fuckers who kept PMing me for "help"...

:lol: ... I was gettng these random PMs too .... people always judge me by my avatar :shifty:

me as well .... 3 or 4 different persons (maybe not so different now) asking if I could supply any gear and if I had brought gear and GH into NZ and if I did how I got it through customs, needless to say he got told FA.