Illegal NZ Steriods

No wonder the natural shows in America are growing bigger and bigger each year.

I say bring Natural Bodybuilding here once there is finance and crediblity for it.

Natural bbing will never be as big as the arnold classic .... certainly not in NZ anyway ... population is too small and a large number of those competitors making it big currently are openly not natural. Natural body building will never generate the same hype as a non-tested pro division with a decades of tradition and proven marketing systems.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No wonder the natural shows in America are growing bigger and bigger each year.

I say bring Natural Bodybuilding here once there is finance and crediblity for it.

Natural bbing will never be as big as the arnold classic .... certainly not in NZ anyway ... population is too small and a large number of those competitors making it big currently are openly not natural. Natural body building will never generate the same hype as a non-tested pro division with a decades of tradition and proven marketing systems.

You never know..... There's some impressive "naturals" entering those "natural" shows....

21ja8fk.jpg

15yxmyo.jpg

Bodybuilding is already associated with steroid use.

Now it is associated as a sport only criminals partake in.

'Use' has been around for years, but that doesn't mean the sport has to be bagged the way it was. Even rugby has a huge amount of users. - Especially in league.

No wonder the natural shows in America are growing bigger and bigger each year. At least the public can read about it and think 'hey, these guys are tested. Maybe they aren't criminals/freaks'

i agree with the league comment, but i always say that 2 my mates and they are naive and bag me. how do i argue it and give proof if they never test positive or anything? - but look like bbdrs

i agree with the league comment, but i always say that 2 my mates and they are naive and bag me. how do i argue it and give proof if they never test positive or anything? - but look like bbdrs

Give an example of a league player that looks like a bodybuilder?

'Use' has been around for years, but that doesn't mean the sport has to be bagged the way it was. Even rugby has a huge amount of users. - Especially in league.

No wonder the natural shows in America are growing bigger and bigger each year. At least the public can read about it and think 'hey, these guys are tested. Maybe they aren't criminals/freaks'

Just because someone passes a drug test doesnt mean that they havent/dont use gear..

Just because someone passes a drug test doesnt mean that they havent/dont use gear..

What is very typical amongst (so called) natural bodybuilding is those guys who have cycled and used steroids yet never competed in their lives. Couple years down the track these same bodybuilders may have been off steroids for a couple years and then decide to enter there first comp at natural bodybuilding.