Illegal NZ Steriods

That was pretty crap really

Always been more anti drug use than anything myself but you learn to accept that it is part of life just like ginger hair and PMS, but like the previous weeks on guns you look hard enough you are always going to find a few bad eggs (or just eggs) to dramatize things on NZ television.

At least now if I do decide to go in that direction I know i can just roll down to the local supplement shop or mens clinic and get hooked up.

I believe in the right to bare arms, 20" guns or the kind that shoot dumb f#@kers who ruin it for everyone in the head. :doh:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible.

And how unnecessary was it that he got a blood test? :roll:

The sad thing about this is that those few crooked "mens clinics", which would presumably be the safest option for those wanting to get on T, are likely to be affected by this crap - forcing it further underground, making it more dangerous... :doh:

Let alone the people who watched, saw how easy he made it look, and will now be inspired to try score some gear themselves. (Glad I'm not working in a supplement store right now :lol:)

Well done Tony Wall, you just made the problem worse. You selfish, ignorant douchebag.

i FOUND IT QUITE INTERESTING THO THAT HE GOT HIS STUFF THRU CUSTOMS FROM THAILAND HAHA MITE HAVE TO TRY THAT SUM TIME

They can`t have been looking too closely at the x-ray monitor! :D

eh? u mean.none of you guys have tried it yet? :pfft:

The sad thing about this is that those few crooked "mens clinics", which would presumably be the safest option for those wanting to get on T, are likely to be affected by this crap - forcing it further underground, making it more dangerous... :doh:

Naaah, that dude from the clinic would be loving the free advertising. No doubt he'll get a few new customers tomorrow.

Let alone the people who watched, saw how easy he made it look, and will now be inspired to try score some gear themselves.

Last week NZ was taught how to get a hold of guns without a license :clap:

After watching that very informing program...I am now convinced that NZ is truly going down the pooper. We are all doomed unless we can get rid of this terrible growing problem...

Seriously, what a dickhead. There are far more serious matters here in NZ that he could have reported on...

The dudes a wackjob - I think he was having an orgasm just taking that blood test - geez.

What's next? How easy it is to score cannabis?

that was shit house. bodybuilding just took a backwards step in NZ. hopefully not to many people watched it. absolute rubbish

nah bro...bodybuilding will just be as stubborn as ever...its all good..

Your right man, us bodybuilders if we want some thing bad enough or angry about it we will get it ...