Dirty Gyms...

Sheta

In another thread I mentioned the dirtiest thing I have seen in my gym.

Its a pad (supposedly used for the squat rack), that is rotten, torn and downright disgusting.

I have thrown it out 3 times, and either the germs it contains have enabled it to crawl back to the gym floor, or some filthy trainer gets it back out.

Today I got pics of it...just need to figure out how to get them on here?

Any other gym nasties out there?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

someone had taken a shit in the showers and tried to unsuccesfully poke it down the shower hole :puke:

Your sig & this post match perfectly :grin:

But damn that's disgusting.

I remember a guy once took a piss in the sauna that is connected to the changing rooms. Stank out the changing rooms for days until they could clean it up properly (unless he did it more than once).

my mate used to be a cleaner for pro-fitness

he said that several times he had found someone had taken a shit in the showers and tried to unsuccesfully poke it down the shower hole :puke:

awww geez...thats disgusting... :puke:

In another thread I mentioned the dirtiest thing I have seen in my gym.

Its a pad (supposedly used for the squat rack), that is rotten, torn and downright disgusting.

I have thrown it out 3 times, and either the germs it contains have enabled it to crawl back to the gym floor, or some filthy trainer gets it back out.

Today I got pics of it...just need to figure out how to get them on here?

Any other gym nasties out there?

Seriously..take it outside and set fire to it!

someone had taken a shit in the showers and tried to unsuccesfully poke it down the shower hole :puke:

Your sig & this post match perfectly :grin:

lol they do indeed

but yea i was a member there a few years back (no never used the showers) only went into the changing rooms twice i think and both times was greeted by a 60yr old fat naked man walking around it was disgusting and put me off that gym for life :shock:

A member visited the gym on a Saturday and found a used tampon in the ladies shower. She reported it to the receptionist, who, instead of getting some gloves and removing it, placed an 'Out of Order' sign on the shower door. She also failed to write anything in the maintenance book (as if the maintenance man needs to remove a fricken tampon).

The next Wednesday, the same member checks behind the 'Out of Order' door to see the tampon still festering away.

Seems the cleaner doesn't do his job either.

FILTHY!!!

(Does anyone know how to upload pics?)

A member visited the gym on a Saturday and found a used tampon in the ladies shower. She reported it to the receptionist, who, instead of getting some gloves and removing it, placed an 'Out of Order' sign on the shower door. She also failed to write anything in the maintenance book (as if the maintenance man needs to remove a fricken tampon).

The next Wednesday, the same member checks behind the 'Out of Order' door to see the tampon still festering away.

FILTHY!!!

Hello Sheta

Follow some of the simple instructions below

1. http://www.tinypic.com

2. Select the pic you want uploaded and then click upload

3. Look for direct image code for forums

Hit the Post Reply button, and you'll get the usual reply form. Below it is a tab saying Upload Attachment.

You might need to resize your photo. There are plenty of options out there, but I like FastStone Photo Resizer. It's small, quick, and easy, and it's free. (It also resizes entire batches of photos in one go, should you need)

FILTHY!!!

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Eew gross the number twos and tampons!

I don't have a story as gross as that, but when I used to go to the gym in the mornings there was always another girl in the shower at the same time, totally blowing her nose on the shower floor, which personally I think is vile. I know most blokes do it as a matter of course (or at least most of the ones I've ever been out with :nod: ), and if you need to do that at home, ok fine it's your own shower - but in a shared shower it's just gross. I hate the thought that I'm stepping on someone's snot when all I want is a quick shower.

The strange thing is that I could never work out exactly who it was doing it - but I'd always try to get out as soon as I heard her getting started with the blowing so people didn't think it was me :lol:

[attachment=2]rotting pad.JPG[/attachment][attachment=1]other side.JPG[/attachment][attachment=0]Rot.JPG[/attachment]

Pics of pad as described at the start of the thread. I placed it in a different bin today. Will have to check if it has returned!

Who the hell would be brave enough to use this!?

maybe it has sentimental value for someone there? :shock:

Yea I avoid the bathrooms in the gym aye not like I have to train during lunch break and go back into an office or anything. I figure I can wait 5 mins till I get home to have a scrub. That squat pad is pretty encrusted with dead skin probably time to burn it.

Ewww those pics are awful, how much skin/dirt/bacteria, the mind just boggles whats on that!! My gym is fine, nothing too gross that I have noticed so far, I don't go near the sauna/showers though. The naked women in the changing rooms freak me out, the things they do whilst naked!

I know, is it really necessary to file your toenails/moisturise your feet/put your socks on in the nood, at the gym?? OHDEARLORD put it away. I go to the gym to workout not to be permanently scarred for life..

And Sheta, that thing is truly horrific. If it reappears, I suggest cutting it in half, that should discourage anyone to get it out again... ew...

lolz what do they do Vee?

Today at lunchtime I did a pump class, no shit this guy talked to himself the entire time and picked his toes.... the women next to him were freaked out but I knew he must have special needs, he continued to pick his toe jams, yell and throw his weight on the ground after each set... not doing the excercises :shock:

I know, is it really necessary to file your toenails/moisturise your feet/put your socks on in the nood, at the gym?? OHDEARLORD put it away. I go to the gym to workout not to be permanently scarred for life..

And Sheta, that thing is truly horrific. If it reappears, I suggest cutting it in half, that should discourage anyone to get it out again... ew...

Yeah, naked arses on the benches are not a good thing!