Anytime Fitness 24hr gym Riccarton Chch

Lowfat

I know Les Mills is building a massive complex in town and my mate who works at a Ausie gym says they are looking to expand their multi-million $$ complex...

They may knock their prices down initially but when they get a decent customer base they will whack them up again. The big gym in Nelson used to be $8 for a one-off session and now its $20!!

I'm in Riccarton but I won't be joining any new gyms in a hurry it's hard to beat the $100 Full Year Membership at the Uni Gym...

Captain Ginyuu is back! 8)

I have to say I am pretty disappointed with you Mods. Go ahead! Try to ban this account too.

I'll just come back with another one. If you try IP blocking, I'll just change my IP. Heck, if

you push me too far, I might even make 20 different accounts and bombard this place till the

forum shuts down.

Listen Andrew (Pseudonym), in relation to your comments:

Liu Kang is a flat mate of mine. He used my pc to create an account. He made a few posts and got

banned without question. As I did mention earlier in post it's common to have the same IPs for

accounts if their flatmates, siblings, husbands/wives etc. Nothing wrong with that is there??

You know yourself why i had to creat superduperman, your system emails bounced back, there was

no other way to contact you about YOUR wrongful decision. Yet you thanked me for pointing

that out then banned my account.

You couldn't get yourself to ban either Ginyuu of Blackhulk before, but you do it in think that

they are the same person which you later found out to be not the case. The right decision to

make in those curcumstances would be to undo your mistakes. You did the exact opposite!

Inflammatory comments?? You Fool! Where have you been looking all this time. Every comment that

I made were in respnse / retaliation to the attacks made by others. You know who they are, and

they continue to do so repeatedly. Wait and see how many vultures will start flaming this very

post. I don't see you banning them!

If flaming is an issue to you (as it is for many members), start banning those continually blaab

meaningless garbage. Don't blame the ones that are willing to make a stand for it.

What do you have to say about that MODS?

Any decent people out there who agrees with me??

The gym opened yesterday.

I drove past at 9pm and there were people doing cardio in the window. :clap:

Thnk youll find some one was just on the display tread. i had a wee look on wed and its only pre sales and bar a wee rack of D/Bs a treadmill and something else it was just the painters and some fella talking to people about the gym

We have both received free passes to try it out from their website, as we are totally fed up with our current gym, but the people that contacted us, 1, called me by the wrong name, 2, english was a barrier, and they are not open for another month, so might hold off and keep looking! :naughty:

• 1 year later...

sorry to bring up an old thread folks, I was wondering if anyone has trained at the Anytime fitness in Auckland (greenlane)? i'm currently in search of a backup gym near my new work place (mt wellington), and anytime greenlane seems decently close.any help/info appreciated, thanks in advance

yep i am a member of greenlane and it has all the gear you need and they are always looking to put new stuff in there i think there knocking the wall out and out though to the next building even better after being at les mills to 4 years it nice to have a fresh start where half the guys in the gym are looking at your bum :twisted:

yep i am a member of greenlane and it has all the gear you need and they are always looking to put new stuff in there i think there knocking the wall out and out though to the next building even better after being at les mills to 4 years it nice to have a fresh start where half the guys in the gym are looking at your bum :twisted:

haha,yea think i'm gonna sign up n giv it a try. apparently theres some pre-sale membership special on at the ponsonby club,so might sign up there n use the greenlane gym as its closer to work.dunno if they'll allow that tho :shrug: