• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any thoughts on these products?

:pfft: You want to look like Sir Bob? :shock:

Deer velvet is apparently full of trace minerals... But I can't vouch for it's efficacy.

A lot of old people take it :pfft:

Smart arse :lol: Go chew on ya mouthguard :grin:

Back to the LeanFX then...using it in a bulking phase for extra energy and reducing bodtfat as I go.....would it help do that?

Wed July 29

Had a big chat with myself today :lol: the best thing about arguing with yaself is that you always win..

Decided in my infinite wisdom to shed about 10-13% bf off over the next month or so and go for a leaner bulk up. That should take me down to 12% or so. Faaark...I might even see my abs rather than the one big mutha I've been training for years :grin: Fully armed with Mitotropin, some good multivits, Vit C and a test booster and with an eye on a tub of superpump 250 (I rate this shit) Im dropping off some carbs and upping the protien a bit, getting the right fats and Im away 8)

10 mins on the bike 70% HR and 10 on the tready ..same HR

Shouders today...a weakness in the machine so they have to pay :twisted:

DB side lat raises

Warmed up on some 8 and 10kg DBs then

10X12.5

9X15

6X17.5

7X15

10X12.5

Seated smith machine press

10X30kg

6X40

5X42.5

4X45

6X40

Seated DB press

12X17.5

5X22.5

5X22.5

8X20

Front raises

10X15kg DB

6X17.5

5X17.5

12X12.5

Rear delts seated bent over

15X12kg DBs

10X15

7X17.5

then dropsetted from there down to 6 kg and I was farked :twisted:

BB shrugs

12X80kg

9X100

6X120

3X140 but they were little short lifts from number 1 on :pfft:

so just for being sloppy I went for a rep out, squeezin the buggers on 80kg and managed 16 till I nearly puked and now I hurt good :rockout:

Hit the deck for a sesh on the ab :wink: and cranked them till I nearly puked up my superpump 250 sample from Bodypro today :D

Scoffed this lot

Am - 2 large mince patties, a huge bowl of oatmeal with yoghurt andwheatgerm and a coffee

AM - 1 tin tuna and a w/meal pita

AM - 200gr chicken breast

Pre work out superpump and the first of my test booster

Nailed a shake and bananna after the gym

and then hit the grill for a 250gr steak and a w/meal pita

Pm - 250 gr steak

and I'll sneak a no carb/sugar/fat shake in for beddybyes

Water is up at 4lt so far and meals prepped for a day at sea 2mora :salute:

Will probably have to knock my eveing steaks on the head for this though..I'll miss you steak for tea...you make me grow :cry:

Am - 10 egg whites 1.5 cup of oatmeal + Coffee (artificial sweetner)

AM - 185g tin tuna 3 Rice cakes/or Rivita + Orange /or 2 kiwi

AM - 250gr chicken breast + 1 cup equiv Potato/Kumara Mash + 1 cup equiv green veg.

45 min before workout -- 250g cottage cheese + 1 apple

Pre work out superpump and the first of my test booster

Post workout - Shake

then hit the grill for a 250gr steak and 2 cups equiv of greens (or whole broc head / or asparagus etc) + 1 cup Potato / kumara mash

Pm Shake /with 200g lite Yogurt

Suggestion - IMO is a bit cleaner and will balance your energy needs (should easily maintain your strength needs. Your water intake is good given you're using superpump. (Steak still in PM :) )

Good effort so far .... :clap:

Thanks Optimass! Your input is valuable!

Late last night after a day at sea

The last of the old work out schedule...going to up the intensity and change the bodyparts round to

quads/hammys/abs

chest/tris

back/bis/abs

shoulders/calves

anyhoo..arms it was an not without its dramas :evil:

Tris

Close grip bench ezycurl bar

12x40kg

9X50

7X55

5X60

8X50

10X45

Cable pulldowns rope handle

15X90lb

9X110

8X120

8X100

2 high rep sets of reverse grip pull downs single arm...burn baby burn :lol:

Biceps...picked up the ezycurl bar to do a set of high rep warm ups and FARK did i get a pain on the inside of my elbow right arm. Stopped that right away! Now what??!! :o :roll: just when everything is going so well! Gingerly went to the dumbells and found that a lot better although still a slight pain on the decent of the curl but nowhere near as bad so continued gingerly on working the weight up. Seems the worst pain is when lifting with palm up and locked(DBs and bar) but not so bad when turning the wrist through the motion with DBs....is this tendonitis like I get with skullcrushers..feels the same damn it!???

DB curls

after 3-4 light warm up sets

9X20kgDBs

7X22.5

5X25

5X25

7X20

then a drop set from 20 down to 10 in 2.5kg drops.more burns :nod:

DB hammer curls

10X12KgDBs

9X15

7X17.5

9X12

and a high rep set of 20 odd on the 8kgs squeezing hard. more burn burn :nod:

Any thoughts on an alternative bicep exercise or remedy (I know someone is going to say rest it but I dont want to :lol: ) please guys/gurls?

Day 1 on the cut 12%BF diet :nod:

Am - dose of mitotropin, multivits

1/2 later - 4 weetbix, 1/2 cup low fat yoghurt

10 egg whites, scoop of whey (tried the Eatme.co.nz isloate sample...all good)

Am - bowl of mince with veg, 1 small pita

Am - bowl of mince with veg, 1 small pita

Am - Shake, 4 corn cakes and a nashi pear

Pm - 2 tins of chop chop chook, 4 corn cakes

Pre work out - test booster

Post w/out - shake and handfull of dates, 2 corn cakes

and 1/2 later 300gr steak

5L of water today

Make sure youre using premium lean mince otherwise you might as well be deep frying those mince servings if its regular mince :shifty:

I realised this one a couple of months back while I was cooking up 500g of normal mince and tipped around a quarter cup of fat out :shock:

Make sure youre using premium lean mince otherwise you might as well be deep frying those mince servings if its regular mince :shifty:

I realised this one a couple of months back while I was cooking up 500g of normal mince and tipped around a quarter cup of fat out :shock:

Yummy! Apparently if you boil it briefly first, you can skim the fat off or something. That's what the gay funeral director at my gym told me anyway.

Personally I can't do mince. Must be a childhood trauma thing :shock:

The gay death dude is on to it..Boil it and then skim the fat off...I do use the premium mince and defaterise it too :lol: My mates farkin laugh when i trim the fat off my steak "your cutting out the taste and the best bit" Here you have it then you mofo!"

arms it was an not without its dramas

Maybe you need some of that deer velvet after all? :pfft:

Ya seen the price of the shit...bloody rip off for some scungy old bush stamping horny headed elk spike fur :pfft:

Todays antics :wink:

pre breakfast stroll past the porch monkeys and p freaks down the street..40 mins clipping along and jogging up the hills past the 2 dogs with ADHD, me with a belly full of the mitotropin :lol:

Leg day

Leg ext

12X80kg

10X95

10x100

10X100

Squats..had to start on the rigid smith machine..doesn't suit my tall frame that much but the the 3D rack was occuppied by a guy doing bench press..well I say that loosely cos he was doing a 1/4 press really until he took all the weight off at the end and started throwing the bar at the top of the press...this all stopped when the 2 school girls left to talk to the guys do chest and biceps for the 4th day in a row :lol:

a few warm ups once I finally got into the rack and then

10X80kg

9X100

8X100

7X110

6X120

7X120

Leg press

10X187.5kg

8X210

8X210

10X202.5

9X202.5

and then repped each leg out with some single leg jobbies

Hamstring curls

10X50kg

10x60

7X65

7X65

7X60

10X55 then dropsetted by 5kg down to 25 and I was done. Will add some stiff legged lifts soon as the back niggle I had is almost gone :clap:

Abs

Hit the floor for some weighted crunches... 10kg plate, then higher reps with a medicine ball and then off to the seated crunch machine for a 4 sets, finished with some normal crunches till it hurt much.

Ate

After the morning trot

10 egg whites, 1 cup cooked oats, 1 scoop whey

Am - 1tin tuna, 1 tin chop chop chook, 3 rice wafers

AM - shake, creatine, L glutamine and a small bowl low fat cootage cheese

After workout - shake, handful of dates, apple

Pm - steak, 2 corn cakes, apple

Pm 1 tin tuna, 1 tin cc chooky bird with chilli

1 cup red bush tea

5L of water today

Busy weekend with work so will eat lean and rest up :wink:

Crazy as weekend of toil at sea, long hours, rough as guts one day and flat arse calm the next. Ate good by basically prepacking all meals in to serve portions for the duration(man that took some time), rested when I could but no training :cry:

Back into it today although pretty shagged and feeling off the game but went anyway

Back and Bis

BB rows - staying light on these for now as I get better form and keepin a watchful eye on the lower back issue which is coming right

15X40kg

10X60

6X70

8X60

8X50

Seated machine rows wide grip

12X65kg

12X75

10x85

9X85

8X95

7X95

DB rows

10X30kg DBs

9X35

9X35

8X35

Lat pulldowns

15X65kg

9X85

8X85

10X75

9X75

Bis

Preacher curls

7X30kg

7X30

6X30

6X30

8X25

Seated DB curl

8X20kgDbs

7X20

8X15

8X15

8X15

still got that sore elbow thing happening :roll: ...seeing the quack tomorrow

Day 5 on Mitotropin and have pulled the clip in on my weight belt another notch today. :clap: ..weigh in at day 7 along with BF% too. Be interesting to see results from week 1.

Tucked into....

AM - 10 egg whites, 1 cup cooked oats with wheatgerm and a dollop of lowfat yoggie

AM - 1 chicken breast, teaspoon of chillie sauce, 3 rice wafers, 2 kiwifruit

Shot down tom see Derek at bodypro and scored a tub of Superpump 250 and dosed up in the carpark, then shot off to the gym

Shake and a handful of dates after a pretty light workout but with strict form

Pm - 220gr steak, 2 w/meal pitas, apple

Pm - tin of tuna, 1 w/meal pita, kiwifruit

Pm - will be a steak and an apple

Shake at bed time. Man! Im gonna sleep well tonight..earned a 12 hour kip I reckn :pfft:

Nutro is looking a lot cleaner :nod: :clap: Should start to see a quicker drop in b/fat if you maintain ...

Once your body comes into a normal fat range i.e 15%ish -> you may need to tidy the plan up a bit further in order keep the bfat decreasing >

Good effort so far -> :)

Thanks fellas!

Up early ...couldnt sleep. Guess the body clock is still on deck duties :lol: and did a fast 40mins round the block. Off to the quack ..may get a shot of cortisone he reckons to settle this elbow. Anything I should know re: cortisone and training that i haven't googled already? Seems pretty safe but for a small bit of discomfort and that cant be as bad as not being able to curl with the palm up

Evidently "golfers elbow" is like tennis elbow...I dont play either :roll: Stoopid names for a tendon strain huh! Will suck it up and work around it for a bit.

Am - dawn stomp through the hood for 40 mins at a good clip...any faster walking and I would have looked suspicious :lol:

Day 6 on mitotropin and seeing some results. BF is down, weight has slipped back about 1.5kg but will do officially tomorrow night.

Chest and triceps today after seeing the quack and went a bit lighter after heaps of warm ups and stretches...strict as

Incline DB Press

10X27.5Kg

6X30

6X30

8X27.5

8X25

7X25

9X22.5

9X20

Flat DB flys

12X15kgDBs

8X17.5

8X17.5

6X17.5

8X15

Pec deck

15X50kg

15X50

15X50

Close grip BP

8X40kg

8X40

8X40

7X40

9X32.5

1 arm DB extensions (standing overhead)

8x9kg

8x9

7x12.5

7x10

7x10

Cable/rope pulldowns

12X70

12X70

11X70

12X60

Ate a good clean trough again today...well trying to make it every day :nod:

Am - 45 mins after mitotropin

10 egg whites, 1 cup cooked oats with wheatgerm, a 1/2 cup of l/f yoggie, 1 scoop whey

Am - 1 tin tuna, 2 w/meal pitas and scored a leftover 100gr of steak from the back of the fridge...score!

Superpump 250, test booster and into the gym

post w/o - 50gr protein shake, 2 kiwi fruit and a handful of dates

an hour later - 2 chicken breasts, 1 w/meal pita, 2 corn cakes, spoon full of zesty avocado oil...its got a lemon oil in it whick makes it pretty tasty :nod:

Pm - 1 tin tuna, 1/2 tin pineapple

Pm - 300gr steak, mesc salad, 1 tomatoe and a t/spoon avocado oil

Drinkin about 5l of water..getting easier.

Packed tucker for a day at sea tomorrow and will probably score a freight of fresh fillets for home \:D/

Might try one of those forearm straps/supports...seen one for 17 bucks..sposed to be good for golfers/tennis elbow

BA BOOM CHHHH

here's an oldy but a goodie

Long ago, when sailing ships ruled the waves, a captain and his crew were in danger of being boarded by a pirate ship. As the crew became frantic, the captain bellowed to his First Mate, "Bring me my red shirt!". The First Mate quickly retrieved the captain's red shirt, which the captain put on and lead the crew to battle the pirate boarding party. Although some casualties occurred among the crew, the pirates were repelled.

Later that day, the lookout screamed that there were two pirate vessels sending boarding parties. The crew cowered in fear, but the captain calm as ever bellowed, "Bring me my red shirt!". The battle was on, and once again the Captain and his crew repelled both boarding parties, although this time more casualties occurred.

Weary from the battles, the men sat around on deck that night recounting the day's occurrences when an ensign looked to the Captain and asked, "Sir, why did you call for your red shirt before the battle?". The Captain, giving the ensign a look that only a captain can give, exhorted, "If I am wounded in battle, the red shirt does not show the wound and thus, you men will continue to fight unafraid". The men sat in silence marveling at the courage of such a man.

As dawn came the next morning, the lookout screamed that there were pirate ships, 10 of them, all with boarding parties on their way. The men became silent and looked to their Captain for his usual command. The Captain, calm as ever, bellowed, "Bring me my brown pants!!

Rest Day today

Ate steak all day long

5 meals of it 300grs each... with cup of pasta a few mixed veg and some kiwi fruit thrown in. 1 50g shake and 2 full chicken legs for dindins :grin:

Thanks for following on Gazza...any help greatly appreciated :wink:

Soooo..the end of week 1 on Mitotropin as I try to drop my BF% down from 25% to 12-13%. Optimass has tweaked my diet (thanks for that!) and its now a lot cleaner and I have lost 2.1kgs from my start weight of 120kg 7 weeks ago and 1.2 kg from this past week. I can see the changes in the mirror with fat loss from my waist and face, with a bit more muscle definition all round esp when pumped. GRATIFICATION MUCH! :lol:

The guy/gym manager that intailly did my BF% (25%) with the calipers seemed unsure/unknowledgable when he first did my measure and now wants to charge me $60 to do it again! soooo FARK HIM and the horse he rode in on :roll: and I'm gonna get me own and do it right each time.

Tale of the tape...feels more confident now he has made gains :lol:

Stats: All taken flexed but not pumped...correct way? I not know :oops:

1.95cm tall

117.9 kg

Chest (lats not spread) 49 inches

Thigh 1/2 way up - 27

Bicep - 16.5

Forearm - 14

Calf - 17.5

Waist - standing normal - 44

Don't know if thats how ya do it but there it is ..my cyber record book :wink:

Today was shoulders and a bit of a weak point for me but making some good gains so happy enough with it all :wink:

DB Press

13X17.5kgDBs

6X22.5

7X22.5

7X22.5

5X25

7X20

6X20

Seated machine press....never used it before and thought it was a bit naff the way the angle of the handles brought the hands together at the top...felt awkward and will probably just stick with free weights.. anyhoo

8X40kg

5x50

6x45

9x35

8x35

10x30

DB side lat raises (1 arm at at time)

10X12.5kgDB

8X15

8X15

10X12.5

9X10

Front DB raises alternating arms

10X15kgDBs

7X17.5

7X17.5

8X15

11X12.5

pumped as after that lot \:D/

Rears...seated

10X12.5Kg DBs

10X12.5

8X15

10X10

12X6

Wasn't feeling these properly until I went down to 10s and got the longer pauses happening...then I felt it goood :twisted:

BB shrugs

12X90kg

9X105

7X120

3X140 long hard squeezes

8X120

8X100

12X60

cant move arms, top half moves like robot :rockout:

Ate good...

Am - 10 egg whites, 3 weetbix, 1/2 cup yoggie

Still a bit peckesh soon after so bowls a 40g protein shake :lol:

Am - 400grs of lean pork steaks, 1 cup mashed kumura, 1 kiwifruit

Pre workout - cup of dates, 3 scoops of superpump 250 and the testbooster I'm using (Isatori Isa-Test) can't tell if its working or not though.

After w/out - 40gr shake again, more dates and 2 kiwifruit

Hour later - 1 chicken breast, 1 cup kumara, 1/2 cup cottage cheese and a kiwifruit

Pm - 220gr lean pork steak, 1 kiwifruit

Pm - 1 chicken breast and a couple of corn cakes...thought i may as well bowl the last 2 kiwifruit too :lol:

Will smack down a shake yet and hit the pit..legs 2moro and I want to cane the farkin bejessus out em :twisted: bad :evil: :lol:

Your thoughts on the test booster, where to get reliable calipers and $ to pay and any comments on stats, diet training, good or bad...I not care..bring it :D

Seated machine press....never used it before and thought it was a bit naff the way the angle of the handles brought the hands together at the top...felt awkward and will probably just stick with free weights.. anyhoo

Lol, I think we have this machine at my gym too. Makes me feel unco :pfft:

Soooo..the end of week 1 on Mitotropin as I try to drop my BF% down from 25% to 12-13%. Optimass has tweaked my diet (thanks for that!) and its now a lot cleaner and I have lost 2.1kgs from my start weight of 120kg 7 weeks ago and 1.2 kg from this past week. I can see the changes in the mirror with fat loss from my waist and face, with a bit more muscle definition all round esp when pumped. GRATIFICATION MUCH! :lol:

Nice work! Nothing like results to keep the motivation going ;)

With the stats, I don't think it really matters in the long run.. so long as you keep taking the measurements under the same conditions each time :)

gave the pins a walloping today...

Leg ext

12X85kg

10X100

10X100

10X100

2X2 sets of one legged at 45

Squats after a few warm up sets

12X80kg

9X100

6X120

8X120

7X120

10X110

10X100

Leg Press

12X187.5kg

10X210

9X210

8X210

7X210

repped out for 9-10 at 165

Lying leg curls

12x50kg

10X60

7X65

8X60

8X55

10X50

then dropset till I was farked

Calf raises on leg press (gyms got not seated or standing machine :? and the smith machine were busy)

12X165kg

8X210

8X210

9X180

8X180

8X165

7X165

outta there scoffing a shake and eating the usual handful of dates...dates? I dont know why but till the bulk bags gone thats what it is :lol:

Eating is no problem...don't want to cheat even and managed to get away with not drinking piss with the boys again tonight by taking the attention of myself and calling them all crunts :lol: Don't want to drink and haven't for ages but they still give me shit...the tossers :lol:

Am - Day 8 on Mitotropin, 200gr steak, 10 egg whites and a bowl of oatmeal with yoggie and wheatgerm

Am - 50gr protein shake, 4 corn cakes, 2 kiwifruit

Pre w/out...dont really like the am work outs but the timing dictated it so scoffed 3 scoops of superpump 250 and the testbooster caps

Had the shake and dates after

Pm - 3 weetbix with fruit sald, 300gr steak

Pm - 1 tin tuna, 1/2 tin pineapple

Pm - 250gr steak and a small bowl of green beans raw

twas a good day :D

Cheers Gazza...Ive never had too much trouble with the tucker side of things except paying for it :lol: Its not cheap eating good which seems so wrong :roll: and Ive just sort of slipped into the groove of things..week 7 of the serious stuff now and the body has remembered how to respond to getting thrashed with weights :lol: