Roidzilla

I think you may wanna rethink your cycle its not very good at all your best bet is to just do 500mg test.e a week split into 2 shots i.e monday,thursday for 10 weeks. you dont need any deca,d-bol,winny,clen

+1 Although I would take it out to 12 weeks followed by PCT 20mg Nolva ED from week 15 - 19 (or an AI would be even better)

If you use 4-5 compounds first up you are going to have no idea how your body reacts to any one of them & by introducing Deca, a 19 Nor (17b-hydroxy-19-nor-4-andro-sten-3-one), which works as a progestin, you are really complicating things. Start out light & leave room to add in another compound each subsequent cycle. You will then be able to run more cycles each year & find what works for you.

if your getting legit dbol 40mg will be way too much for your first time. just stick with test e for the first time and some dbol if you want but keep the dose at 20mg for 4 weeks... you should grow a heap off this. can always add more compounds into your next cycle. as said, see how your body reacts first dont want to cause yourself unnnecesary hassle.

theres enough fake shit being flicked out at the mo

Is that so?

How do you know whats fake and whats not? Your asking advice on here and obviously have no idea of what your doing, yet your well aware of all the so called fake product floating around... :S

Don't be so hard on the poor guy BT. Hes probably just subject to more internet misinformation :lol:

actually, not - is it misinformation when friends of mine have used the underdosed shit? dont be so quick to criticise, i posted this up for advice on an unorthodox first cycle, not for politicing.

thanks for the advice to those who actually contributed, much appreciated.

R

actually, not - is it misinformation when friends of mine have used the underdosed shit? dont be so quick to criticise, i posted this up for advice on an unorthodox first cycle, not for politicing.

thanks for the advice to those who actually contributed, much appreciated.

R

Your cycle is not completely unothodox. I can see that you were trying to front load the test & make use of Dbol & Deca. Just that you will find most guys recommend a simple first cycle so that it gives you a chance to see how the compounds react in your body & gives you time to come to grips with injections, training & nutrition etc that needs to be dialed in when you have spent the money to go on. Your mates who have been subject to underdosed gear, & there is some in NZ, may have needed to take more than they thought to get the desired effect. Try & find a realiable product & source thats not going to rip you off & then start out with TestE 500mg PW & maybe some Dbol 20mg Ed for first 3-4 weeks & just see how things go.

Hey mate

Personally, i'd run your cycle for 12 weeks - 500mg PW Test-E is fine but i'd run the dbols for the first 6 weeks at 40mg ED. You arn't going to get much off 20mg ED IMO. The Test-E will take about 4 weeks to start working by which time the dbols will be in effect. If you find that 40mg ED is to much, just drop them down as they are quickly in and out of your body (very short half life). As the guys have said already, leave the deca out of this cycle. If you can get hold of an AI have this on hand in case of gyno (first signs will be itchy nipples). You will also need a PCT plan if you want to retain most of the gains you make on-cycle

Best of luck

actually, not - is it misinformation when friends of mine have used the underdosed shit? dont be so quick to criticise

Did your friends have it tested or is it just their opinion. I wasn't politicing, was just getting a point across.

There is the perfect example from a couple of the idiots on this forum who are from Christchurch in a thread which you will find in this section of the forum.

As for the cycle, bit of test 250-500mg/week for 8-12 weeks to start. Add bit of dbol if you want and enjoy!

actually, not - is it misinformation when friends of mine have used the underdosed shit? dont be so quick to criticise

Did your friends have it tested or is it just their opinion. I wasn't politicing, was just getting a point across.

There is the perfect example from a couple of the idiots on this forum who are from Christchurch in a thread which you will find in this section of the forum.

As for the cycle, bit of test 250-500mg/week for 8-12 weeks to start. Add bit of dbol if you want and enjoy!

yea that stuff they were using was legit, used the same stuff at 400mg a week and started to get itchy nips so dropped it bak to 300, just be careful, you may find 500 or even 400 is too much for your first time as well, everyones different so be catious and make sure you have a.i's on hand!

Your cycle is not completely unothodox. I can see that you were trying to front load the test & make use of Dbol & Deca. Just that you will find most guys recommend a simple first cycle so that it gives you a chance to see how the compounds react in your body & gives you time to come to grips with injections, training & nutrition etc that needs to be dialed in when you have spent the money to go on. Your mates who have been subject to underdosed gear, & there is some in NZ, may have needed to take more than they thought to get the desired effect. Try & find a realiable product & source thats not going to rip you off & then start out with TestE 500mg PW & maybe some Dbol 20mg Ed for first 3-4 weeks & just see how things go.

cheers man, il take that advice, just do test e and frontload with dbols. My source is 100% reliable, so im lucky in that respect - i dont wanna get off topic cos itl just end up in a shit slinging match. Any particular AIs recommended? arimidex/proviron?

my mate used 2 diff sources in one cycle, and fell flat on the 2nd vial..

and yeah cheers, everyone seems in agreement on just running test and dbol, so thats what i will do. Any recommended AIs man? as noted above, i dont know f all about that side of things.. :grin:

If you start to get itchy nipples, pop one tab (should be 20mg) of Nolvadex for 7 days until symptoms subside. You not going to be doing a huge course so this should be all you need. An alternative is to run 0.5mg of Arimidex EOD throughout

If you start to get itchy nipples, pop one tab (should be 20mg) of Nolvadex for 7 days until symptoms subside. You not going to be doing a huge course so this should be all you need. An alternative is to run 0.5mg of Arimidex EOD throughout

Cheers man! will probly run 250mg/5days, or similar..

just gotta hunt me down some arimidex.. :grin: