NZBB Challenge - The Between set

Pseudonym

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First of all, good stuff all you guys that have posted so far, you're all doing well.

My pics are really crap, camera problems as usual, plus my posing is not good, so there isnt alot of difference since the last set. il try to have a proper set of pics taken for the last set, even though there isnt much visual difference, ppl that read my journal will see my strength has increased somewhat. 8)

post-203-14166816866883_thumb.jpg

post-203-14166816867159_thumb.jpg

post-203-14166816867414_thumb.jpg

post-203-14166816867671_thumb.jpg

for the side chest keep ur back striahgt tand just bring ur shoulder back to show the chest, squeeze the other arm agaimnst the other side of the chest to make it look bigger. also make sure your front hand closest to camera is palm up. also a lot of ppl 4get to pose the legs in the side chest. take the closest leg to the camera and squeeze is against to back leg to push out the hamstring and make it look bigger. on top of all this you want to bend the knees and crouch down a bit to make yourself look more complete. also when you crouch put some weight on the leg ccloest to the cam. this will bring out some detail in ur outer sweep of the close leg. does for me anyway :grin: hope this helps

yeh i know food is important, i eat fairly well, at least 3000cal, but sometimes up to 5000, as for posing i really need a better camera and someone to help, as i got it running on the 10sec timer, so yeh

good base to build on, GJ

+ respect to you for posting pics

edit - are those stubbies? WE'RE BRINGING EM BACK