NZBB Challenge - The Between set

Pseudonym

The NZBB Challenge

It's photo time again! Let's see the progress you've made over the last 10 weeks. This is the "Between" set, and the halfway point. The first set can be found here.

Just a reminder of the rules...

• Entrants will be required to post sets of progress photos at approximately 10-week intervals. This helps eliminate frauds, and keeps interest levels up, while giving plenty of time for some dramatic improvements.
    • Set 1: due Sunday, 3 July
    • Set 2: due Sunday, 18 September
    • Final set: due Sunday, 4 December

[*]Sets 1 & 2 are not judged, but the audience/judges may give advice. For instance, someone might need to work on their chest more, or pose with their elbows higher - that kind of thing.

[*]Contestants must enter photos in all three sets, even if they're only going for best overall physique.

[*]For each set, each contestant must post a Front Double Bicep, a Back Double Bicep, and two different poses of their choice.

[*]Photos should be full-body shots from head to toe. (Faces can be blocked out if you wish).

[*]Shorts should be rolled up to show quads/hams.

[*]In the case of really spectacular transformations, we reserve the right to demand proof. :D

OK guys, let's see some pics! (as before, post them in this thread - it'll keep things tidy)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey hey

well this is my 2nd set of pics. i was gonna wait till saturday to post them.. but im gonna hev to much to do then so ill post them now :grin:

height.. still 5'10 what a suprise :grin:

wt - ~100kg

well that is all.

edit: obviously these pics are taken without a flash. these 2 pics that were taken with the flash i might as well post them up too, they show the legs better

post-33-14166816858968_thumb.jpg

post-33-14166816859204_thumb.jpg

post-33-14166816859431_thumb.jpg

post-33-1416681685966_thumb.jpg

post-33-14166816859892_thumb.jpg

post-33-14166816860121_thumb.jpg

thanks all. i think i have made slight improvements since the last set. one thing is i CANT POSE MY ARMS!! i suck at that lol. for me i focus on bringout out the lats, and most of the time i struggle to flex bis/tris whil doing this. just lack of practice i guess

by the way, good size...just try trimming down the bodyfat say to around 12%...so you can have a more appealing look...im tryna get down to 12%-15% cause the extra weight is unappealing...plus wats the point of me having that extra weight, when it doest help me...right now im at 114-117kgs..bodyfat over 20%(due to burger king)lolhopefully im at 100 - 105kgs by november - december..i went to a nutritionist(lynne from environment gym) and shes helpful

just because there are sox on the floor doesnt mean that i have poor hygene. its just sox!! get over it .

in regards to cutting.. my goal right now is not to look "appealing" as you would put it. i look fine right now. my current goal is to add muscle. ive answered this q a thousand times. a lot of you say blah blah stay lean etc well guess what im making better gains in terms of strength than most ppl are so im gonna stick with whats working for me k thx

Here they are - as you can hopefully tell I've changed my goals since I posted the first set (we moved an overseas trip forward and I'd rather be cut for it - 2 weeks till 3 weeks in the African sun) - bulked up to 84kg then have cut since then - now around 75kg.

Sorry the pic quality isn't great.

post-116-14166816860467_thumb.jpg

post-116-14166816860612_thumb.jpg

post-116-14166816860801_thumb.jpg

post-116-14166816860988_thumb.jpg