NFS Supplements

Calvin

NFS ZMA is quite an expensive way of buying ZMA - when you can get Red Seal Zinc, Vitamin B6 and Magnesium from the supermarket. Just work out what dosage you want to achieve (for me, for example, the NFS dose works out to six Red Seal tablets).

Creapure-manufactured creatine monohydrate can be sourced from a number of suppliers - they will inevitably state 'creapure' on the label, because it's so much higher quality than the other (predominantly Chinese) creatine monohydrate. I agree with Rose that Crea Mono is a better bet than Kre-Alkalyn. Krea-Alk may be more convenient (it comes in capsules, most mono is loose powder), but you quickly get used to dumping the powder in a glass of liquid and knocking it back. I'm actually finding better results on Mono than Kre-Alk.

I have also notice that myself when I have seen NFS supplements in Health 2000 or when I look online they do look overpriced and very expensive but I rather to stick with balance supplements plus they are cheaper to buy.

Red Seal doesnt have the same affect as the equivilent amount of Mushasi ZMA. The form of the vitamins and minerals is different type (compare labels and you will see what i mean)

I found a shop in wellington that sells NFS ZMA for 32bucks for 60 caps

Red Seal doesnt have the same affect as the equivilent amount of Mushasi ZMA. The form of the vitamins and minerals is different type (compare labels and you will see what i mean)

True that. NFS state they manufacture sports targeted supplements whereas Red Seal is a more general one-a-day kinda thing.

True that. NFS say they manufacture sports targeted supplements whereas Red Seal is a more general one-a-day kinda thing.

I take Nfs ZMA before sleep each night. Honestly, I believe this is a product you really notice taking. I can wake up, feel pretty fresh at 5.55 am after taking it. Very deep restfull sleep. and believe me, NOTHING makes waking up at that time for me easy. Have taken 5htp aswell, Nfs brand.

Have considered taking their Kre-alk but have always just decided not to?