NZBB Challenge 2009, the 'Before' set

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol i think its pretty obvious going by photos if its the same person or not. plus im sure everyone still has the original photos and the judges could request those to verify.

Perhaps....... but still doesn't explain the initial face blanking? Whats next.... people in bodybuilding comps start wearing a mask on stage so no one in the crowd recognises them......

Perhaps....... but still doesn't explain the initial face blanking?

its so u dont see them down the street and then start day-dreaming and picturing them in there undies 8)

or 'cos they know once a pic's on the net, it's there forever, and forever is a verrrrry long time :nod: :shock:

Why so many people blanking out their faces?

there are other reasons - if someone planned on doing something like aas, or otherwise writing something in their journal that they only wrote under the guise of anonymity. If i was going to go for a comp, and id admitted using gear, posting face pics is just like failing your test before you even get it, is it not? just a thought.....

LMAO at the gimp mask!! but im sure u doin a luigi and not flexin :roll: ,ur bicep,back and chest mass is way bigger than what u making it out to be. ohwell gues ur only fooling urselves though in not guaging ur true progress :wink:

LMAO at the gimp mask!! but im sure u doin a luigi and not flexin :roll: ,ur bicep,back and chest mass is way bigger than what u making it out to be. ohwell gues ur only fooling urselves though in not guaging ur true progress :wink:

exscuse me, its called doing a nick smith.

Yeah Im sure my back is bigger than that! Maybe I need posing lessons. :?

exscuse me, its called doing a nick smith.

:think: Hmmmmmmm! mabe i need to re-do my photos too then if i want a chance at winning sumthing 8)

Whens the cut off date?

I might enter and wipe you all out if i can be bothered turning my camera on.

What like you did last time :roll:

Hopefully you can get better than last place in this competition Andrew.

If I did decide to do it I'd be going for Most Improved. I've let myself go much like a newly married women does when she traps you and shits out a coupla' kids.

So whens the cut off date?

wat bout yrs deegee???? u been on this site ages, neva seen any of yr progress...

I know. I really should have by now, however you will have to wait until the next one as I am off training at the moment with a back injury and not able to train for another 6 weeks.

Deegee has also made a promise - and now I'm making that public so he has no choice but to keep it. He's going to enter the NZBB Challenge next year. :D

would also like to see some pics from marcus :nod: or are the mods not getting involved in this one ?