Which brand of Protein Powder do you use?

RabidGinFairy

Thanks for your help guys! I have gone with the majority opinion and ordered Balance. We'll start with versatile vanilla, and if i approve, indulge in caramel.

And yup your right bout tastes so don't worry, your exempt from liability (and an angry stalker) if it all ends up down the drain. I just appreciate your help :D

Thanks for your help guys! I have gone with the majority opinion and ordered Balance. We'll start with versatile vanilla, and if i approve, indulge in caramel.

And yup your right bout tastes so don't worry, your exempt from liability (and an angry stalker) if it all ends up down the drain. I just appreciate your help :D

Na, I'll buy it off you! (well, I do get it at a good rate, so we can work on that....)

:pfft: \:D/

Rightyo....Final Verdict: om nom nom nom :grin:

The Balance 100% is very creamy and smooth when mixed with just water, compared to sculpt which was very ...ahh..watery.. when mixed with water.

Its quite sweet but i can handle that. Its better than the alternative. It also mixes well like you guys said with other additives like fruit etc.

Mission accomplished :nod: Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...