free samples????

manwithav8

I'm looking into different products and have read a number of reviews which has given me a few to chose from.

Now what gets me is on a number of lifting sites and many members posting results from free samples they have tried out.

How do you get these free samples? Is there a thread that gets started offering free samples that I keep missing out on?? lol

I'm very much a try before I buy sort of person but I can't really expect to open a tub of "make me huge fast" and take a sample.

Any answers??

How do you get these free samples? Is there a thread that gets started offering free samples that I keep missing out on?? lol

I'm very much a try before I buy sort of person but I can't really expect to open a tub of "make me huge fast" and take a sample.

Any answers??

What products in particular are you interested?

If you ask at local health shops, often the have samples or a container open out back.

Alternatively, you could email the distributor of the product asking for samples. I know PVL have them, and i have tried eat me samples. sportstrition offer samples if you buy something, and some people try what their friends have.

Oh...and Martha/Flex/Lambo...we would be happy to provide you with some free samples if you are brave enough to take your Horleys undies off and be a little open minded...and a little less critical of a new NZ Brand thats trying to help local athletes....or are you happy to just hit and run?????

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5708

:grin:

He later extended that offer to agentorange, and i'm sure if you emailed him at info@raiseys.co.nz(i think), he would look at sending you some samples.

Any answers??

If you ask at local health shops, often the have samples or a container open out back.

Alternatively, you could email the distributor of the product asking for samples. I know PVL have them, and i have tried eat me samples. sportstrition offer samples if you buy something, and some people try what their friends have.

In particluar I'm looking at Gaspri's Superpump 250, Sizeon and Plasma. Would also like to check out NO Shotgun V3 but haven't been able to find it on any of the Supp sites.

I can understand the Sizeon might be hard to sample as from one or two hits you wouldn't see any results. I'm currently on Animal pump but the effects are little to none now and looking for something new.

Hardy's has free samples of the full Myogenic range. Have spoken to couple of personal trainers and nutritionist and they seem to think that the Myogenic range is the best product sold in Nz an Oz. So get some samples and try it out.

Hardy's has free samples of the full Myogenic range. Have spoken to couple of personal trainers and nutritionist and they seem to think that the Myogenic range is the best product sold in Nz an Oz. So get some samples and try it out.

Nice, might pop in and check out their range at sometime...

Any answers??

In particluar I'm looking at Gaspri's Superpump 250, Sizeon and Plasma. Would also like to check out NO Shotgun V3 but haven't been able to find it on any of the Supp sites.

I can understand the Sizeon might be hard to sample as from one or two hits you wouldn't see any results. I'm currently on Animal pump but the effects are little to none now and looking for something new.

Lol.

Sorry, but I've been wanting a sample of SP250 for...like 2 months now. i put my name down at nutrition plus, and they said they would call me...

I need to go back in...

Gaspari is handled by nutrition systems in NZ, you could email them directly...

Sometimes you just have to take a risk, but a sample will tell you if like the taste, and if you have a reaction.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3226&p=53112#p53112

EDIT:I suggest you read this above link before making decisions about this product. However as bee is entitled to his/her opinion.

Lol.

Sorry, but I've been wanting a sample of SP250 for...like 2 months now. i put my name down at nutrition plus, and they said they would call me...

I need to go back in...

Gaspari is handled by nutrition systems in NZ, you could email them directly...

Sometimes you just have to take a risk, but a sample will tell you if like the taste, and if you have a reaction.

Yeah man thats the ticket aye, I know Gaspri produces solid products and I have read nothing bad about NO Shotgun V3 but I have however seen many conflictions on taste. I don't see the point in forcing it down if there is no need. I might try and contact Nutrition Systems and see what from there

It depends how you ask.

they might supply you under the table, but if they do, they wouldn't want you posting here (I think). To be honest, some of the online stores have a very small mark up, and if you find a cheap price, sportstrition and shotgun supps both have price matching/beating...

actually, i would be surprised if they supply you, but if you befriend the receptionist etc...

we have already established that this brand is questionable, and you have tried to promote it. If you wish to promote a product, you may do so, but please don't exaggerate.

Mate this is a forum to state your opinion, but if you are ignorant and think you know everything, That’s fine mate, but I would encourage you to do a bit more research before you comment on anything. I like the brand and have had great results using it, so I am sorry for stating my opinion. Yes I might have promoted the brand, because I am a results driven guy, I had great results on this so that’s why I have been “promoting” it. If that’s what stating your opinion is called. Judging on your profile picture you look intelligent enough to know the difference between promoting and stating that a product has helped you reach your goals. Please let me know if I am allowed to state my opinion in a fashion that suite you more.

Please also let me know what you mean by Questionable? Your advice as a professional would really be appreciated.

we have already established that this brand is questionable, and you have tried to promote it. If you wish to promote a product, you may do so, but please don't exaggerate.

Looking for Horleys Products? PM Me I'll see if I can do you a deal

Also, you can try me for PVL or ISatori Products, but No promises...

Lol Mate, seems you are promoting Horleys products. Now is that Promoting are stating your opinion? Also seems in your profile that you are new to the world of Bodybuilding and sports nutrition, so this must surely make you an expert on all the above. :pfft:

i never mentioned horleys or pvl products in this post.

I posted a link in the other thread where it was concluded that the Myogenic range was really just protein powder with some fancy marketing.

People can make thier own decisions

and my signature is a promtion, but it is clear, and i don't pretend anything else. I like Horleys. that is my opinion, and i am entitled to it, but i don't make unrealistic claims about it.

I have since edited my above post.

I posted a link in the other thread where it was concluded that the Myogenic range was really just protein powder with some fancy marketing.

and my signature is a promtion, but it is clear, and i don't pretend anything else. I like Horleys. that is my opinion, and i am entitled to it, but i don't make unrealistic claims about it.

Lol, yip if that is your expert opinion it shows you do not know your ass from your elbow.

Lol, yip if that is your expert opinion it shows you do not know your ass from your elbow.

I would suggest you do some research into PAX-7?

Apologies to anyone that I have offended with this post, I was only stating my personal opinion and those I have spoken to about the products.

Hardy's has free samples of the full Myogenic range. Have spoken to couple of personal trainers and nutritionist and they seem to think that the Myogenic range is the best product sold in Nz an Oz.

Do they now :shock: in that case we better hurry up and get some in stock and then brace ourself for the massive influx of orders :pfft: :pfft:

Stop talking shit, your trying to sell on here. :smackbottom:

I'm looking into different products and have read a number of reviews which has given me a few to chose from.

Now what gets me is on a number of lifting sites and many members posting results from free samples they have tried out.

Any answers??

I got my VPX N/S V3 from

http://www.discountnutrition.co.nz along with the sample of S/P got a hold of PVL samples from Topmark Nutrition too, worth a go

I would suggest you do some research into PAX-7?

Bee, I think it is you that don't know your............

Myogenic is the most delibarate Muscletech copy ever, what a joke, please elaborate on the nutritionists and PT guys you spoke to, Myogenic used to struggle in South Africa and started doing better since they upgraded their packaging...PAX-7 ....whatever