why arms?

MaroSturdy

:shock at this thread..

*all 3 ladies in that pic look fantastic

*posting pics off the net doesnt qualify an opinion, post yours!

not that i wanna post in the ladies room, but ffs, why are you here ms?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :?

i never said i have a great ass............ anyways this topic is boring me now,

bye :)

Why stop at just this topic? Why can't this whole forum bore you small, under-developed brain and you piss off altogether?

Just a suggestion.

i just said so bcus i dont agree that flamer's ass is great lol... no offence flamer u just need to use the glute machine more often honey

WTF!!! You have got to be shittin' me?!!!

Who the hell do you think you are? You come on here asking non-stop bullshit questions, pretending you actually care about BBing and you have the cheek to say shit like that to a woman who has COMPETED!!!!

Telling her she need to use a "glute machine"? Like she needs the advice from someone like you?

You need to have that lobotomy reversed, f*cktard.

Using smilies and saying "no offence" doesn't change the fact that you are a troll and you are here to insult people.

I think it should be complusory for evie to wear a G string bikini at evey comp from here on after-thanks, follow flamers great example :wink:

:pfft: Funny guy! Not for me! I have a Phobia of showing my butt off in a G. little bit of Modesty for me still.

Aww thanks! But I've seen a few competitors over the years wearing G's that perhaps shouldn't have and I don't won't to be one of them. For now I'll just be happy to get back into my normal stage bikinis this year. I'll leave the G's to the few girls who can truly get away with it and make it look good.