Adjustable Bench Press with spotter Bars.

Lamborghinilova

My gym only has a flat bench press, and I am looking at investing in a bench press for home. I need an adjustable bench press, which is easy to find, but i am having difficulty finding one with... i'll call them "Spotter bars"... basically i have seen bench presses which have a bar on either side which you can adjust so that you can go to failure.

Another option that i have seen is one wit a ledge you can put the weight on if you can't raise the bar completely back to the top.

There may be a technical term for these, or i'm just not looking in the right place.

This is a long term plan of mine, and I'm happy with the gym i am currently at, so changing is not really an option.

EDIT: i have found one from LA Fitness which is a combination of a squat rack and a bench, but it has the bars i am talking about, but at aroun $900...

66089-490-0.jpg

EDIT 2: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =214286793

this is like what I'm looking for, but i was wondering what other options there were, if people have any ideas.