Ms Olympia @ Auckland show!!!

i hated 3rd :pfft:

No actually to me at that time against you guys i was very very happy with 3rd, i still bet guys that were alot bigger than me, and at the time you guys dwafed me.

although it was the last time at any NZFBB nationals that i didnt go home with out the biggest trophy lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bikini class has been confirmed for NZFBB Auckland show 20th June! with 15 girls confirmed already it is looking very promising, the Bikini class brings a new dimension and demographic to the show.

There is another $1000 prize money to be shared between the top 3 in this class, so if you know anyone that may fit the bill let them know about it, a great opportunity for girls that are not generally into the sport to get involved, dancers, gymnasts etc.

The Bikini class has been confirmed for NZFBB Auckland show 20th June! with 15 girls confirmed already

:doh:

:snooty:

15 girls confirmed? from where? they've filled out entry forms already? wat'd you do get all the girls from girl racers? and then some?

The Bikini class has been confirmed for NZFBB Auckland show 20th June! with 15 girls confirmed already

15 girls confirmed? from where? they've filled out entry forms already? wat'd you do get all the girls from girl racers? and then some?

f*kn lol.. I bet I know who a few of them are :P

probly!! probs sumah tha bimbs that been joing this site

just wait for the next tenhundred threads asking: "like how do i get a flat stomach and like toned arms but keep my uh bum, and like, umm my boobs..eheh!"

:roll:

probly!! probs sumah tha bimbs that been joing this site

just wait for the next tenhundred threads asking: "like how do i get a flat stomach and like toned arms but keep my uh bum, and like, umm my boobs..eheh!"

:roll:

i smell jelousy is the air!!! :pfft:

I think if its good enough for the Olympia and Arnold its good enough for the Auckland show.

Is this a personal issue for you Small?

I'd have to agree with you there Doctor. If people are going to put down the new class and it's competitors then they should build a bridge.... and jump off it!

I admire anyone who is up on that stage and I depise the fat ones in the crowd and on the internet who do nothing but put down, it's just shamless.

End of rant.

Thats fair enough Small, tho the're are plenty of people that think Bodybuilding as a whole is stupid, others that think womans physique is stupid, that athletic men's is stupid, but if there is enough interest in a class I think we should support it in order to allow the sport to continue to move forward.

Thats fair enough Small, tho the're are plenty of people that think Bodybuilding as a whole is stupid, others that think womans physique is stupid, that athletic men's is stupid, but if there is enough interest in a class I think we should support it in order to allow the sport to continue to move forward.

Looks like its going to be one helluva good show. Good luck to the participants and the organisers.