Ms Olympia @ Auckland show!!!

Ms Olympia Jennifer Gates will be in New Zealand for a week in June.

Moe is bringing Jen over for the Auckland show and she will also be doing seminars and boot camp style training. What an amazing opportunity for any serious female athleats looking for advice and guidence from the best figure pro in the world!

And you would be crazy to miss her guest posing!

If thats not enough I have heard that Moe will be guest posing full offseason for the first time ever at 270lb+!

And we might just get a glimps of our newest pro Big Mike D lith any luck.

This is shaping up to be the highlight show of the year

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is excellent news ... I'd better start studying up on her background and achievements as I will no doubt be introducing her at the night show! :nod:

It would be great to also see Mike D strip off at this event (these Pro's have a hard time keeping their clothes on in public!). I'm not sure if Mike plans to be at the event, but he is guest posing at my show in Masterton the following week and is already in superb condition!! :clap:

Hey Dr Jack smack ,Is that your arm in the pic or one of the sneek peak in lesmills when we trained arms last night .....you must be sore after doing the 35kg bicep curls Ha? watch out every one this Dr is getting bigger by the moment as he gets to my kitchen at work and snaps some of my food everyday,,,basterd :evil:

If it is ok with you Dr. Jackass I would be very keen to help with tanning at this show. I will not be competing due to the fact that the judging is fixed and I wont have a fair shot at winning anyway. I mean the judges have to adhere to politics after all dont they?

If you dont think your up to par with the competition it is probably best you work on your flaws and compete when your ready to.

If you are the best on the day you will win, simple as that.

If you want to use politics as an excuse you are in the wrong sport my friend.

If you want to discuss anything feel free to call me on 368 4211