nzfbb testing

Cronus

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just wondering when and how NZFBB are going to decide on the drug testing policy for this year and coming years? What involvement do members/competitors have (with regards to having a say) etc. Would be good to know the process and dates for us members who would like to have a say. I am assuming there will be some form of consultation process? At the moment it all seems in the air. I appreciate it is a very complex topic but would like to know what the process for making some decisions is going to be (and some timeframes). I have looked on the NZFBB website but can't find this information. Please direct me to where members can find this, or else it would be good to post it on here for all to see.

Cheers G

how bout if every drug user who did nzfbb shows took on that idea. well im pretty sure the nzfbb would die.

Heard those sorts of comments in the past too, I guess you'll lead by example and compete exclusively for NABBA now Tom?

Did anyone no there was a NABBA show on in Auckland in the past weekend, there is no info on here about it........I suspect that the NZFBB will be just fine and survive for a long time to come.

After all we only have Ms Olympia coming to town. That would be the 9th MR or Ms -figure or physique- Olympia (not counting Ronnie twice) to visit our shores for the NZFBB.

how bout if every drug user who did nzfbb shows took on that idea. well im pretty sure the nzfbb would die.

Heard those sorts of comments in the past too, I guess you'll lead by example and compete exclusively for NABBA now Tom?

Did anyone no there was a NABBA show on in Auckland in the past weekend, there is no info on here about it........I suspect that the NZFBB will be just fine and survive for a long time to come.

realisticly ,im never gona go anywere big in this sport, but i used to think i would just stick to nzfbb because it was suppose to be the 'natural' federation and so it ment i wouldnt look to stupid stuck on stage with the big as bastards. but after this yr i think il go to nabba cus it seams most/all of the big fellas goin to nzfbb anyways :doh:

realisticly ,im never gona go anywere big in this sport, but i used to think i would just stick to nzfbb because it was suppose to be the 'natural' federation and so it ment i wouldnt look to stupid stuck on stage with the big as bastards. but after this yr i think il go to nabba cus it seams most/all of the big fellas goin to nzfbb anyways :doh:

I don't think all the big guys are going to NZFBB - IMO if anything there will be more competition between both feds. NZFBB has never been a natural fed. I competed INBA because it was a natural fed but have done both NZFBB and fake NABBA shows in the past - and successfully.

Experience = trophies

I'm not planning on competing any time soon but if I did I would base it on who was putting on the best shows because that would be where the most competitors would be hanging out.

Current Over all mr NZ 68kg

07 overall mr nz 84kg

06 overall mr nz 85ishkgs

Not exactly Big Fella's!! i can see where you are coming from but in all honesty most of NZFBB competitors fall in the 68 to 85kg weight range, unless they are 6foot plus.

Oh come off it Mike.

Was only stating a fact not my fault if you can't face that little fact..

This whole drug testing thing is just a big toss-fest! And you wankers bring it up every year. Some of the supporters of the drug testing arn't even natural themselves, now isn't that abit of a joke in itself?

So Kingsnorth, what do you want to happen? Testing or no testing? You seem to have lots to say on the subject. Correct me if I'm wrong but I can't recall having read your view on it..

How tall are you 1day?

6ft :( so will take me fair few yrs to fill myself wit sum decent mass :doh:

'fraid so :shock:

shut up 'mr 6ft tall and solid as a rock' :pfft: . u stuil doin CNIs or just goin straight for nats?

Oh come off it Mike.

Was only stating a fact not my fault if you can't face that little fact..

This whole drug testing thing is just a big toss-fest! And you wankers bring it up every year. Some of the supporters of the drug testing arn't even natural themselves, now isn't that abit of a joke in itself?

Well "this wanker" doesn't raise it- you do more often than not, I just defend a position.

Still waiting on a "fact" from you for me not to handle, the "fact" is that there was a NABBA show in the weekend, it has less converage on this site than an Aussie Natural Show in the same weekend, therefore with or without testing- NZFBB will be strong for a number of other reasons, international credibility being a big one.

For me personally some of the reasons I always preferred NZFBB was that was where the history was (Warren Thin, Barry Davies, Joe Ulberg etc), also it suited me, being a taller but light guy, meant I was often more physically dominant onstage against other competitors with my structure.

As I've pointed out in the past- testing is just one small issue- we have a lot of competitors and spectators who don't care about it one way or the other. A lot of the figure girls and there families are more concerned with the issue of muscularity & Cuts vs femininity and don't care about testing at all, so it is not the only issue on the adjenda.

So I guess the answer to my question Tom must be that you are declining to commit to leading by example and stay exclusively NABBA?

How tall are you 1day?

I'm 5'10 and a bit, and competed in the Novice under 80's when I was younger, and in the 80-85kg category as an early Open competitor.

massive? :shifty:

and don't worry about Android, he's 5 foot tall with a 14" afro :clap:

How tall are you 1day?

I'm 5'10 and a bit, and competed in the Novice under 80's when I was younger, and in the 80-85kg category as an early Open competitor.

i wish i could get my weight that low, i dont know why i so heavy as its not because of the muscle mass, and im not hi fat and arnt holding much water(as i drink jack all). i just must have concrete mix in my bones or sumthing :doh:

i wish i could get my weight that low, i dont know why i so heavy as its not because of the muscle mass, and im not hi fat and arnt holding much water(as i drink jack all). i just must have concrete mix in my bones or sumthing :doh:

Bone = weight :nod: At 6ft you have a bit more than the average person.

85kg @ 6ft 4 - second place INBA South Pacifics 1997 - Novice Tall (5 in Class)post-1275-14166819401256_thumb.jpg