• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mmmm agreed. More importantly, your smokin hot

ahahah, lmao!! wota smooth talker :pfft:

Well when someone takes the time to take a photo of themselves and do their makeup hair etc they are usually sifting for compliments. I know she appreciated it :nod:

Captain Ginyuu is back! 8)

I have to say I am pretty disappointed with you Mods. Go ahead! Try to ban this account too.

I'll just come back with another one. If you try IP blocking, I'll just change my IP. Heck, if you push me too far, I might even make 20 different accounts and bombard this place till the forum shuts down.

Listen Andrew (Pseudonym), in relation to your comments:

Liu Kang is a flat mate of mine. He used my pc to create an account. He made a few posts and got banned without question. As I did mention earlier in post it's common to have the same IPs for accounts if their flatmates, siblings, husbands/wives etc. Nothing wrong with that is there??

You know yourself why i had to creat superduperman, your system emails bounced back, there was no other way to contact you about YOUR wrongful decision. Yet you thanked me for pointing that out then banned my account.

You couldn't get yourself to ban either Ginyuu of Blackhulk before, but you do it in think that they are the same person which you later found out to be not the case. The right decision to make in those curcumstances would be to undo your mistakes. You did the exact opposite!

Inflammatory comments?? You Fool! Where have you been looking all this time. Every comment that I made were in respnse / retaliation to the attacks made by others. You know who they are, and they continue to do so repeatedly. Wait and see how many vultures will start flaming this very post. I don't see you banning them!

If flaming is an issue to you (as it is for many members), start banning those continually blaab meaningless garbage. Don't blame the ones that are willing to make a stand for it.

What do you have to say about that MODS?

Any decent people out there who agrees with me??

lol thnx?, anyways id compete in this category if it was of a higher standard hopefully it will pick up

great,we'll all be waiting for that day!! :grin: Can we see some prelim,progress pic's plz?

theres a link on my profile to my bodyspace account with a recent pic up, ill be uploading progress pics on there, i have awhile to go depending on what class i want to compete in, up untill i got back to nz i was slacking hard