1day, i'll be big!!

1day

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aha nice quote :pfft: , i do change bits and pieces and play with high and low reps etc, but for me gets repeditive on writing it down every day, so id rather uppdate it every cuple weeks (call me lazy :shifty: ).

as for the food, im maxed out on my budget for that so unfortunitly there wont be any vast improvements with that anytime soon :doh:

Soundz like you need a couple of six footers growing in ur back yard.Easy money bro.

aha nice quote :pfft: , i do change bits and pieces and play with high and low reps etc, but for me gets repeditive on writing it down every day, so id rather uppdate it every cuple weeks (call me lazy :shifty: ).

as for the food, im maxed out on my budget for that so unfortunitly there wont be any vast improvements with that anytime soon :doh:

Soundz like you need a couple of six footers growing in ur back yard.Easy money bro.

Seriously though, how much money could u make from 1 harvest off a couple of 6 footers?? and how long is the harvest cycle?... at least 6 months?

Seriously though, how much money could u make from 1 harvest off a couple of 6 footers?? and how long is the harvest cycle?... at least 6 months?

If you no what your doin its quite easy to get 1lb off 1 plant.

16oz x $300 = $4800 and thats 1plant you do tha math.

Plant around October harvest end March.

If your gettn 2-3lb per plant then you startn to really make some decent coin.

• 3 weeks later...

right, thought id pop in to make an update :D . just had bf done today, so im 98kg at 11.9%bf. so i think its time i started doin sum cardio so i can get rid of sum of them handles ive accumulated :oops:

as for the rest of the crap (ie diet and training) its all bout the same, im to lazy to right it up so think il just cum on once and a blue moon to report when sumthing interesting happens (like my arms growing 2inchs over nite or sumthing :pray: )

oh one gay thing :? , gona be tight for funds for a bit so my supps(protien intake) hav to be cut down :cry: , hope i dont shrink to much :pray:

update.

DAMMIT!!!!!! shoulders up da crap, :( dont know wot i did to it but it not in best of health. hate to do it but body prob needs it :cry:

............but it pains me to say, im gona take this week off from training. think i need to catch up on bit of rest, family time and bit of recovery. so lets just hope i dont shrink (or am i the only1 that thinks they shrink wen they have time off the gym?) :shifty:

update.

DAMMIT!!!!!! shoulders up da crap, :( dont know wot i did to it but it not in best of health. hate to do it but body prob needs it :cry:

............but it pains me to say, im gona take this week off from training. think i need to catch up on bit of rest, family time and bit of recovery. so lets just hope i dont shrink (or am i the only1 that thinks they shrink wen they have time off the gym?) :shifty:

lol, how about keeping the 4 hours training an cutting the time you spend on this website by 1% :pfft:

• 3 weeks later...