THE TRIP: Lee's path to the Olympia 2005

Pseudonym

Nah, that was taken after I did the NZ grand prix by Dee Art in Wellington, the tyre was lying around in his studio after another shoot so we used it!!!

Today me and Lee did chest. It was a tough workout and again Lee used the 160 d/bs. I managed 135 d/bs for 6 reps spotted so I was pleased!!

Lee did a 4-plates-a-side incline bench for 10 reps then we stripped the bar to 2 plates aside and he ground out another 12 reps, that was impressive!!

I said I would give you a rundown of Lee's food intake at present so here it goes:

Meal 1) Oats, protein powder

Meal 2) Rice cakes, peanut butter, protein powder

Meal 3) Rice, chicken, salad

Meal 4) Rice, chicken or fish, salad

Meal 5) Rice, beef, salad

Meal 6) Beef, salad

Meal 7) Protein powder

Protein +350grms per day, cals are 3200

As you see nothing special. Just like you guys do when you diet, but probably more cals!!!

Supplements we are using are:

Multi-vit, glutamine, CLA, DHEA, VitC, Thermogenics, CoQ10, L-carnitine

Lee does his new ROAD TO THE OLYMPIA training video in a couble of weeks (all the guys who compete in the olympia have to do it, it's part of their contract but everyone hates doing it, but they gotta) and we were in a sport store today and they had some really really skimpy running shorts and we were thinking of wearing them with cut-off midriff sweat shirts and a bandanna on... What ya think? Be real funny - might piss the IFBB off but hey, would be bloody good!!???

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nah, I don't think so. You can hardly even see them once he is all tanned up. If you saw him guest posing in Auckland you never noticed the tats at all, and you don't notice them in his comp videos. I don't even notice them really when he is walking around the house with his top off!!

Plus, you know what, Lee wouldn't give a shit if they did detract from his score. That's Lee - he does what he wants, and says what he feels, that's why he is the most popular BB in the world!!!

I got 2 new tats as well with Lee, mine are on my wrist!! The letter J on my left and the letter T on my right, after my children, in gothic church style writing, not very big but cool (well, so I think). That's 5 tats I have all up now, one on each shoulder, one on my back and the 2 on my wrists. Dammm I'm a Hrdcor biker!!! Cool.

You rebel bastard, your boss is going to kick your arse when you get home.

I think Lee's tats are Mean. Tats look good on Tonk guys, I think they look funny on skinny bodies.

Sounds like your having the time of your life over there mate. Looking forward to hearing the stories when you get back. Talk soon.

Here is a photo of Hrdcor with his new tats. (not)

I just thought it was a funny pic.

post-251-14166816807358_thumb.jpg

hrdcor,in lee's THE PRIEST CONFESSIONAL ,(muscular development,august 2005)lee refers to Pharlap as being an australian horse,maybe before he gets to far into his diet you could break it to him gently about where pharlap came from. :pfft:

like his articles,he seems to have agood warped sense of humour.

Had a interesting experience today that you all can learn from.

We got up at 6am and went and did cardio, came back and had Meal 1.

I then lay on the bed and drifted off. I slept until 9am (we usually train at 11-30am but today we have things to do). Before I knew it, Lee was at my door saying, "Come on, man. Time to go train!"

So I jumped up, put my boots and a tshirt on, and grabbed my training drink. Today I thought I would try out a new gel fomula Lee was given samples of to try!! The gel is called HFR nitric oxide.

I tore open the packet, squeezed it into my mouth, swallowed the lot and raced out the door. (I did think it tasted damn terrible at the time.)

In the truck I noticed the whole of my insides burning and the taste in my mouth incredibly foul. All through the workout I felt sickly and burning. Lee wondered if I took it right as neither of us had read the instructions on the product.

On getting home and me feeling sick we checked out the directions on the gel packet. They read, "MASSAGE A GENEROUS AMOUNT DIRECTLY ONTO THE NECESSARY MUSCLE GROUPS PRIOR TO TRAINING SESSIONS!!!!!" I thought the word on the front of the packet said TROPICAL (as in flavour) not Topical!!

I am going to lie down now cause I feel awful, but remember READ THE DIRECTIONS.

Lee hasn't stopped laughing for 20 mins, arsehole!!!

:pfft: mate you got to look on the light side of that one. but you are right it is easy to take sups as they are not intended. chewables vs swollow, and now topical vs ingestable.

I have been reading these past posts. and i am wondering how much of the momentum he has got is from his own enthusiasm or is it from the surrounding team (chef etc). he sounds electric. how does he heal and recover?