'most common injectables

Random question just wondering what are the most common types of injectables being used?

most commor test?

Ethanate?

Propionoate?

Sustanon?

and out of these?

Deca Durabolin?

Boldene (EQ)?

Trenbolone Acetate?

just curious

Used all of em at one time or another

i think i have found some where to score from. what are some common prices? , i know thats a very very broad question and there are loads of answers, im just after some examples, like sus and test e? i wouldnt have the foggiest and i don't wona get rip off

i think i have found some where to score from. what are some common prices? , i know thats a very very broad question and there are loads of answers, im just after some examples, like sus and test e? i wouldnt have the foggiest and i don't wona get rip off

I would think the price would vary greatly depending on the quantity purchased, the quality and strength, the availability of the product and whether you are getting it 1st, 2nd or possibly even 3rd hand. All of the most common factors related to purchasing. But as a very general guideline, if you were paying $300 + for common injectables you may be able to get a better price if you shop around a bit.

yeah bro already knew thatbut in terms of a mass gainer would you prefer enanthate or sust? are you stacking it with anything else?

Food is the best mass gainer mate. If on cycle your not gaining what you think you should up the calories.

Sust/enanthate is much of a muchness. Sust will get to work quicker due to the prop, but at the end of the day test is test.

For mass i'd go for deca, I find nothing adds mass like it.

1-12 test 500mg

1-10 deca 400mg

You could kick start with d-bol 1-6 30mg a day

The above cycle would depend on experience, so not a newbie cycle even though I ran it for my first. :naughty:

If you want mass dont be scared to put a bit of cake on, if your getting to fat twig your diet.

Just out of curosity again. does anyone know what AAS are classed as in new zealand? prescription medicenes or class C drugs?

Class A bro...don't mess with them. You'll end up with a long prison term if caught.

???? what the f*ck? NO AAS are classed as prescription med's

is your sarcasm detector switched off \:D/