Test E Cycle Log

Luigi

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

widegrip chins - 1st time doing these.... i know - bad, but ill be doing them every week from now on.

bwx11

bwx8+3spotted

bwx7+3s

seated row

180x12

t-bar row

60x12

80x8-2s

80x7-3s

sit-ups decline bench - 20kg plate

lat pulldowns closegrip

120x12x2

80x20

deadlifts

120x6

160x2

160x1 ..... really hard doing these last, had no energy left at this stage.

am gonna post diet up 2mo, see if im eating enough.

hey bro, awesome to see you took the plunge, will be a very interesting read.. just a question, with chins, i can do em palms in, but palms out i struggle. is there any ex's that can build up my back strength for these, or just lotsa pulldowns?? :shock:

i have no idea lol as it says it was my first time doing these - palms facing away, my guess would be lotsa pulldowns with good form - using your back not your arms, but hopefully someone else will pipe up and answer.

just did an online bodyfat test and it cam back at 3% :roll: anyone got a good one to use that dosnt involve calipers ?

hey bro, awesome to see you took the plunge, will be a very interesting read.. just a question, with chins, i can do em palms in, but palms out i struggle. is there any ex's that can build up my back strength for these, or just lotsa pulldowns?? :shock:

i have no idea lol as it says it was my first time doing these - palms facing away, my guess would be lotsa pulldowns with good form - using your back not your arms, but hopefully someone else will pipe up and answer.

just did an online bodyfat test and it cam back at 3% :roll: anyone got a good one to use that dosnt involve calipers ?

im going next week to see my old nutritionist, for a 'more accurate bf% read'. up till now shes done callipers, but shes bought some fancy electric scales that use the resistance of your body makeup on an eletric pulse (or something) to measure bf. supposedly very accurate, as long as you do your tests at same time of day/hydration level every time..

Those online tests are shockers mate. Your best just to bite the bullet and get a PT to do a proper one with calipers. If you're not keen you could always post your pics and we can guesstimate :pfft:

Those online tests are shockers mate. Your best just to bite the bullet and get a PT to do a proper one with calipers. If you're not keen you could always post your pics and we can guesstimate :pfft:

yea might have to, and those electric scales i have some of them but mine are not accurate, or they dont include muscle or wateva because when im at my heaviest it says im around 25% and when i weigh 5kgs lighter but physically look like i have the same bf% it says im around 18 so yea maybe hers are different but mine dont work.

http://www.bmi-calculator.net/body-fat-calculator/

that one gives me 12% - someone else wanna try it ?

Also if you have been walking around for a bit before you jump on the electronic bf scales you will be a few clicks higher due to all the kinetic energy going through your body and screwing with the scales measurements. Sit down for half an hour before going on the scales to get a better reading, :)

yea might have to, and those electric scales i have some of them but mine are not accurate, or they dont include muscle or wateva because when im at my heaviest it says im around 25% and when i weigh 5kgs lighter but physically look like i have the same bf% it says im around 18 so yea maybe hers are different but mine dont work.

http://www.bmi-calculator.net/body-fat-calculator/

that one gives me 12% - someone else wanna try it ?

are you talking about he one at cc?