Luigi

So decided to go ahead with the cycle

be run as follows.....

test e - 200mg twice a week sunday/wednesday for 10 weeks

might still add winstrol in at the end but will decide that later

training will be 4 times a week - but may up it too 5 if i feel recoverys fine

training will consist of heavy compound movements 5 reps, other exercises 12-15

diet will be 3500-4000 calories a day 40% protein 50% carbs 10% fat

will post sites and training, may post diet if people are interested. will post progress pics as i go.

any negative comments keep to yourself, all other comments and questions welcome.

split will be something like this :

monday : chest / biceps

tuesday : legs / abs

wednesday : rest

thursday : shoulders / traps / tris

friday : rest

saturday : back / calves / abs

sunday : rest

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha welcome to the dark side :evil:

lol hope that was sposed to be a :twisted: not :evil:

unsure of weight atm..... will weigh today

1rm atm

100 bench

160 dead

130 squat

250x12 leg press

25x8 db shoulder press

90x6 t-bar rows

bw+20x6 dips

think that should give you an idea...

take (good posing) pics now, and just dont post them up, then in 8/10weeks w your results post them up on here as a comparison :nod:

A good idea if you simply CAN'T bring yourself to post them now....BUT alternatively you could be BRAVE and post them now, uncomfortable though that may make you feel as regards your current shape AND then you motivation should be sky-high to train, diet and rest maximally. In other words you will then simply HAVE TO make sure you make great progress to show us all. And hey, everyone has to start somewhere! Its the PROGRESS that matters, NOT the STARTING POINT.

Either way best of luck and look forward to your progress :)

unsure of weight atm..... will weigh today.

Since you don't want any negative comments only positive I'll ask you a question instead:

Have you started a cycle without knowing your bodyweight and BF% and without taking any pics?

Good luck.

Whats the matter bro? Your pics cant be any worse than those fat ones you posted a couple of months back :pfft: just kidding

I will be watching this journal very closely, we are similar strength, and I cant wait to see your weights sky rocket.

200mg Test E - twice a week. Is that considered a pretty low dosage for your first cycle?

Whats the matter bro? Your pics cant be any worse than those fat ones you posted a couple of months back :pfft: just kidding

I will be watching this journal very closely, we are similar strength, and I cant wait to see your weights sky rocket.

200mg Test E - twice a week. Is that considered a pretty low dosage for your first cycle?

400mg is ample for his 1st cycle..

Hey luigi i did my first earlier this year and i packed on some decent size but not a major amount and now im a little bit wiser one thing if i could go back would be eating more STUFF THE SHIT DOWN BRO! i wouldnt worry to much about how clean it is.. i ate clean as which makes it that bit more harder to ram the cals in.. i mean if it tasted good its easier to force down than bland cardboard

just my 2cents

left medial deltoid .8ml

wats the logic behind doing an .8 of a ml when u have 2 x 10ml vials and are doing a ten week cycle?

y not jsut do 2x 1ml shots? itd be better plus then by the end of yr ten weeks u will have used all yr gear and put it to good use. if u do 2x .8ml shots a week at end of ten weeks u will have 4 ml left from yr 2 vials... wat good is 4ml?

not being negative am just wondering..

basically because i dont want to do 500mg a week, simple as that, 4ml leftover, im sure it will be used somehow by someone.

to flex : taken pics, but ill post some when im ready, i know roughly my bodyfat and weight but i been rather sick last week so atm im puttin weight back on quickly, so in a week when i imagine ill be back to full weight and before the test kicks in then ill post measurements.

no point posting weight now as then i could credit an extra few kgs to the test when its not that at all.

ok first workout today.... chest/biceps

first day back at work so forgot training diary but from memory

warmup

dips

bwx20x2

bw+20kgx10

bw+40kgx10 - easy

flat bench

50x15

80x10

100x5x2

100x6

100x5

preacher curls

35x12

40kgx12

50kgx10

flat flys db

20x12

25x10

hammer curls db

22.5x8

17.5x14

db incline bench

30x12x2

cable curls

60x15

72x10

ave workout, but feeling much better today

shoulder lil bit tender from shot but nothing bad.

left medial deltoid .8ml

wats the logic behind doing an .8 of a ml when u have 2 x 10ml vials and are doing a ten week cycle?

y not jsut do 2x 1ml shots? itd be better plus then by the end of yr ten weeks u will have used all yr gear and put it to good use. if u do 2x .8ml shots a week at end of ten weeks u will have 4 ml left from yr 2 vials... wat good is 4ml?

:nod: agree

Maybe 1 ml every 4 days until it ran out??? / longer time on = more sustained results.

In anycase - good luck ... has been a long time in the making - I'm sure you'll be pleased.

left medial deltoid .8ml

:nod: agree

Maybe 1 ml every 4 days until it ran out??? / longer time on = more sustained results.

In anycase - good luck ... has been a long time in the making - I'm sure you'll be pleased.

yea i was thinking of doing that optimass or keeping at the .8ml until it ran out which would give another 2 and a half weeks on but will see how many sides i get from it then decide.

lol why you delete that post 2guns i found it amusing.

anyway had a shit sleep last night real restless and sweating like anything, worst sleep iv had in ages...

diet was good today though - appetite is going hard, although i feel there is not enough room in my stoumach as i eat till im about to pop but still food left over dammit. but having reasonably sized meals so im sure ill adjust quickly.

leg training today

didnt get to do squats as squat rack was tied up entire time i was at gym

leg press

6 sets

weight ab crunches

3 sets

standing calf raise

3 sets

decline bench sit ups with 15kg plate

3 sets

seated calf raise

2 sets

leg extension

1 set - 25 reps

lying leg curls

1 set - 15 reps

had major cramp in hamstrings so hopped on treadmill for a few mins - helped a lot.

workout was ok considering energy levels i just hope i can get a good sleep 2night.