15 year old

Animal101

Guys, that's not how we treat people who are gutsy enough to post their photos. I'm going to assume you're all just shaking off Christmas hangovers. :x

Animal, that's a pretty sick physique, especially for a 15-year-old. We'll be abe to give you better feedback if you can give us better pictures. Could you take some full-body shots? Maybe a front and back double bicep?

Animal101. we better see you on stage this yr. dont get into the "ï need to be bigger before i compete" frame of mind. the sooner you are up there the sooner you start gaining experence!

Lewis Hamilton would have climbed into the 1st thing with a motor in it that was put in front of him, so follow that lead and lets see you up on stage.

If you need to be pointed in the right direction (although you seem to be doing not too bad now) feel free to contact me for a chat.

Mike Debenham

IFBB Pro

NZFBB South Island Event Organiser

Guys, that's not how we treat people who are gutsy enough to post their photos. I'm going to assume you're all just shaking off Christmas hangovers. :x

Animal, that's a pretty sick physique, especially for a 15-year-old. We'll be abe to give you better feedback if you can give us better pictures. Could you take some full-body shots? Maybe a front and back double bicep?

yeah ill get some soon mate i know there shit there quite old

Animal101. we better see you on stage this yr. dont get into the "ï need to be bigger before i compete" frame of mind. the sooner you are up there the sooner you start gaining experence!

Lewis Hamilton would have climbed into the 1st thing with a motor in it that was put in front of him, so follow that lead and lets see you up on stage.

If you need to be pointed in the right direction (although you seem to be doing not too bad now) feel free to contact me for a chat.

Mike Debenham

IFBB Pro

NZFBB South Island Event Organiser

hey mate

you think i should compete this year ?? I dont know how to cut and diet properly