Paul Ross

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys,

Lets here it from the horses mouth and set the record straight.

If you mean being pushed threw by Moe, I am sorry to say you are incorrect. I have applied for my pro-card in the same way Sala, Mike K, Mike D and Jaqui. Which involves receiving a letter of recomendation from the President/Committee members. I have received my letter of reccommendation & have attached to my procard application.

Yes I am looking at doing the Iron Man Pro Show dated 24-25th Jan 2009.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me this far.

Grant

http://www.xnh.co.nz

Thanks Big gurl for your support. I know I will definately do us proud.

Daniel can apply for his card?. I hope he does. :nod:

I beat Daniel at the Elite Show, judged by International professional Judges. Since then I improved my size, shape & symmetry with the same condition at the Elite show. Daniel Looked the same for Nationals!.

At the end of the day. I know I have the potential to move on!. With the backing of the NZFBB President & Commitee.

Im gonna bring it & sing it..lol

Im keeping it real, Ive worked hard to earn this pro card.

Grant

I think big boy was able to press your buttons in making his point about keeping the 'bar high', but in a way that served both his ego and what looks like a genuine concern for quality.

As you are set to run over a lot of big boys over the next few years Grant, expect more of the same amateur psychology.

Have seen u be more 'classy' than this in previous posts but understand your desire to defend your decision.

As for Daniel making a pro application - he understands (as all of you elite guys would already understand) that it is an unrealistic proposition in the short term given his "stance". I wouldn't put it past him though putting on the 5kg's of size over the next few years or so his frame needs to hang with the monsters - and then considering it at that stage. There would be very few naturals in the world who have the body composition or work ethic to not be embarrassed in the next level...Time will tell if Daniel wants to be one of them.

Thanks Big gurl for your support. I know I will definately do us proud.

I beat Daniel at the Elite Show, judged by International professional Judges. Since then I improved my size, shape & symmetry with the same condition at the Elite show. Daniel Looked the same for Nationals!.

At the end of the day. I know I have the potential to move on!. With the backing of the NZFBB President & Commitee.

Im gonna bring it & sing it..lol

Im keeping it real, Ive worked hard to earn this pro card.

Grant

sounds like uve got the right attitude :crazy:

Are you saying the judges got it wrong at the Nationals?

http://australian-bodybuilding.com/2008/09/627/

this link to an article talks about the 30 Pro cards handed out in a weekend at the Nth Americans, including 3 Canadians who only won their category, so we do follow a similar proceeure down here.

for my money the Overall winner should either get their Pro card or a trip to the Worlds if they wish, and considering our population to get your card without winning the overall should require winning your category at least twice (like Marc Rainbow did).

PS the same website has Lee Priest saying he is doing the NZ Pro show along with the Aus.