Before

prim0pry0

Thanks :D. Joined pcf in porirua mid last semester, so prolly more like afew months than weeks. I've always been active with mountain biking, running, and playing squash tho. My main goal is to get to about 75kg maybe 80, im 71 atm started at 64. When we stick to our workout schedual we're gaining roughly 1kg a week, isn't often tho with exams and lazyness.

Another goal is to squat as much as this other guy from my old college, wich is 4 20kg plates each side of the bar. Im up to 2 20's and a 15 each side now. Think my chest is lagging abit so will be working on that more, same with back.

Bulking is good becuase it means you get to eat the awesome foods, like bk and lollies lol.

Want to be able to bench the 50kg dembells by the end of the year.

Very lean mate. Once you put a bit more muscle on your frame youll have an great physique.

Do you find it hard to put on weight? I know you said in your last post that you gain about 1kg a week, but you look like you are an ectomorph.

Don't if its hard. Think the problem is I'm not that big to start with eg not that tall (jst under 5'7), if i was taller with the same proportions id be alot bigger(obviously). Gains come ok, not usually 1kg a week from 64->71 would average out to less. Notice after playing an intense game of squash glycogen supplys go right down and so does the apperance of muscle. Takes afew days with lots of carbs to get back. Guess burning ~2kcal per game takes toll. Aswell as not being able to go to the gym the day before or the day of interclub becuase I'd be to wasted to move around the court or hit the ball.

Do you usually take pictures after the gym when your pumped up? Lots of factors can effect how you appear, shaving would be another thing.

My routine is pretty laxed, if I'm really tired or dont feel like going or perhaps mates want to do somthing instead, I don't mind missing a gym session. I think this helped prevent over training quite alot, and kept stress levels down; both which help growth.