Coke Zero as good as water?

soundsgood

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...not sure if anyone has said or not but according to a debate on a nz discussion show the scientist lady claimed that artificial sweetner could only have any chance of possible negative side effects was around and after the 20+ cans a day mark...

like someone said earlier , moderation

...not sure if anyone has said or not but according to a debate on a nz discussion show the scientist lady claimed that artificial sweetner could only have any chance of possible negative side effects was around and after the 20+ cans a day mark...

like someone said earlier , moderation

Yeah that's right, it was a Canadian scientist and a New Zealand registered dietitian, only problem was Coke paid for all their travel expenses to do the presentations and discussions etc ( this fact was not hidden) but people became really suspicious and questioned the ethics of it all, so the debate goes on....

• 2 months later...
:-s so just to be a dick and add anotha stupid question :roll:

out of 'diet coke' and 'coke zero'............wot is te difference as far as being less harmless :?

Hmmm shall I get cancer or a brain tumour? :think:

Its much of a muchness but I think coke zero has a few more sweeteners in it. Not saying one is better than the other as they are both full of chemicals. :)

Hmmm shall I get cancer or a brain tumour? :think:

Unlikely -

"# A study of about half a million people, published in 2006, compared people who drank aspartame-containing beverages with those who did not. Results of the study showed that increasing levels of consumption were not associated with any risk of lymphomas, leukemias, or brain cancers in men or women.

# Researchers examined the relationship between aspartame intake and 1,888 lymphomas or leukemias and 315 malignant brain cancers among the participants of the NIH-AARP Diet and Health Study from 1995 until 2000. Development of these cancers was not associated with estimated aspartame consumption, refuting a recent animal study with positive findings for lymphomas and leukemias and also contradicting claims regarding brain cancer risk." - taken from the National Cancer Institute

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/fact ... rtameQandA

and a bit more here -

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/fact ... sweeteners

i agree with laurasaur water ftw its teh shit!, nothing better than a big glass of cold water in the morning steaming afternoon or hot night.. and if water is to tastless for some just put green tea with it mmm yummy bt summer is too hot for it so ;( mayb in a month n half pos :P ehehe if i cud id marry my tap that gives me my exlier of life :P

i agree with laurasaur water ftw its teh shit!, nothing better than a big glass of cold water in the morning steaming afternoon or hot night.. and if water is to tastless for some just put green tea with it mmm yummy bt summer is too hot for it so ;( mayb in a month n half pos :P ehehe if i cud id marry my tap that gives me my exlier of life :P

Is that how you got those big guns of yours?? :shock: