Coke Zero as good as water?

soundsgood

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys, it's fucking terrible for you. Phenelalanine or whatever its called.

Phenelalanine is already present in ones body, along with aspartame. (Both, are what makes some mainly used artificial sweetners) There is a lot of evidence proving artificial is not bad for you, and there is some showing that it 'could' cause some side-effects. I was worried about these sweeteners until i put up a blog on bb.com. heres the blog and another interesting link to a study done on the relation between 'brain cancer' and artificial sweetners.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1698 ... stractPlus

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =109974141

Enjoy, Its a good read :D

Damn it thought it was to good to be true. Had a bottle of it last night after reading the label. First thing other than water for like 6 weeks, it was nice for a change.

Nevermind.... back to water :(

If you read the link, there was no correlation found between brain cancer and artificial sweetner.

I use the 'everything should be used in moderation' rule :D

Most people I see drinking it are overweight so I figure it can't be that slimming LOL

Even if it has empty calories u have to think what use it is to your body and goals, have real coke when u achieve something and enjoy it, I had one last week and it was sweet and bad for me ? :-P nah just motivating

Damn it thought it was to good to be true. Had a bottle of it last night after reading the label. First thing other than water for like 6 weeks, it was nice for a change.

Nevermind.... back to water :(

Hey there's nothing wrong with one or two bottles a week. Just don't replace your water intake with Coke Zero.

LOL. DITTO

why screw with something free and good lol. coke zero is disgusting!! water ftw. I think I'm biased because I don't like fizzy drinks of any kind...

water ftw? wtf backwards? wtf is ftw?

Maybe she was listening to a 2Pac song and it's: fark the world

...maybe

Yep its "for the win".....come on, get your geek on ;)