where do you buy your supplements from?

swimmer23

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 % off eh modandm... That's not bad.

In fact i like the sound of that so much i have just taken 30% off ALL the inner armour 5 and 10 pound tubs of protein powder on our site as well as the 7 pound tub of bodybuilder gainer :)

And just because it's almost xmas we are selling hydroxycut hardcore for $ 79

http://www.shotgunsupplements.co.nz

At those prices maybe i could even interest you in something modandm ;)

diamond - if im selling for 30% off then i must be buying cheaper then that - so sorry not really intersted.

nice to see some people can do maths - I have 2 degrees with majors in finance accounting and economics and work for a big 4 accountancy company - ithink i can do them to.

what I have posted up is the wholesale price (with no wholesale discount) + gst - this is not my cost price.

most manufacturers give a 7.5- 15% wholesale discount to people who order in bulk.

no more posting on this topic for me. have fun getting squeezed by each other you online retailers. Perhaps if you were familiar with porters 5 forces industry analysis you may have decided a online supplements store was a bad idea and likely to result in subnormal profit. look up those 2 on google

diamond - if im selling for 30% off then i must be buying cheaper then that - so sorry not really intersted.

nice to see some people can do maths - I have 2 degrees with majors in finance accounting and economics and work for a big 4 accountancy company - ithink i can do them to.

what I have posted up is the wholesale price (with no wholesale discount) + gst - this is not my cost price.

most manufacturers give a 7.5- 15% wholesale discount to people who order in bulk.

no more posting on this topic for me. have fun getting squeezed by each other you online retailers. Perhaps if you were familiar with porters 5 forces industry analysis you may have decided a online supplements store was a bad idea and likely to result in subnormal profit. look up those 2 on google

U SOUND LIKE A TOTAL WANKER!!!!

I have 2 degrees with majors in finance accounting and economics and work for a big 4 accountancy company - ithink i can do them to.

lol :pfft:

good call 2guns - he definately does. You have 2 degrees and yet everybody thinks your a fcukhead. Maybe you should have stuck with one. perhaps then your head wouldn't be up ur ass.