Gym rat

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow 6 years Gymrat! Good effort!

I think you're getting BMI (Body Mass Index) and BF% (bodyfat percentage) mixed up. Easy to do mate

For your information your BMI is 27.8 which means you're overweight! Obviously you're not, Its not designed for bodybuilders so dont worry about it :grin:

I Hope to compete next soundsgood but I am going to wait to see what my trainer says when I go to Wellington for the sevens.I have to two shows that I am aming for which are NZFBB South islands or the Sonny Schmidt show in Auckland.My work out with Moe was cool and also I have trained with Mike D as that was last year when I went to Christchurch to attend the NABBA South Islands that cool as well plus lots of great fun as well.Soundsgood if you have not met Moe I would highly recomend meeting he is very nice down to earth guy.I forgot to mention that I have signed photos from Moe, Jo and Mark Stewart also Mike Kingsnorth as well.

Today I trained chest and biceps

Incline DB Flys 1x10 30,4x8 40kg,45kg,50kg,55kg

Decline DB Flys 4x10 40kg

Flat bench DB flys 4x8 40kg,45kg,50kg,55kg

Peck Deck 3x12 46kg,52kg,59kg

BB biceps curls 4x6 36.6kg

DB biceps curls 4x8 20kg's,22.5kg's,25'kg's.25kg's

Db concentration 4 x10 12.5kg,15kg,17.5kg,17.5kg Light weight baby Wednesday cardio. DP I find those comments that you made about Mike K childless and mindless as well.May I make a suggestion DP which is if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it all.Also I forgot to mention I have help Mike K train legs which I thought Rocked :rockout: .