This means war Gym Rat style

Gym rat

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My height is 6 foot 1 and my weight is 95kg.I have be knowen to put the trainers at Les Mills Dunedin to shame with weights that I lift.

Lmao... :pfft:

Looking forward to seeing your first journal entry..

The laugh might be on you mate

I'm being serious! lol It is funny becos probably alot of people can outlift trainers at les mills!

except me... :-s

I train six times a week with carido on Wednesday and Saturday. In the way of cardio at the gym I do what ever I feel like doing weather it be treamill on incline level 11 ,bike or cross trainer for 20 to 30 minutes.My training split is Monday leg,Tuesday chest and Biceps,Wednesday Cardio,Thursday shoulders and tricpes, Friday back and abs.When I walk into the gym when I see all those weights I think to myself it is time to go to war.Today I did legs

Smith machine squats 1x10 100kg 4x6 140kg,160kg,180kg,190kg

deadlifts 1x10 90kg 4x 6-8 100kg,110kg,115kg,117kg,121kg

Lying hamstring curls 3x12-15 46kg,52kg,59kg and for failure 32kg

BB lunges 4x6 90kg

single leg press 4x 10 100kg

light weight baby. When I arrived at the bottom of the stairs at work.I was thinking shit I hate walking up stairs after giving my legs a good ass kicking at Les Mills.

I use the smith machine once and while it depends if my trainer puts it my programe. Soundsgood my trainer wont let me post my diet plus I dont wont get in the crap house from my trainer.Thanks guys that is just the start of my journal wait for the other stuff that I post in journal for the rest of the week.Light weight baby.