Biggurls Mission to Get Big & Shreaded

biggurl27

Goals for rest of 2008: Sneaky plan is that I am thinking of doing Powerlifting comp December so need to gain STRENGTH.

2009: 1 year till next bodybuilding comp so need to gain SIZE & SYMMETRY.

Since 18th October NZFBB Natty's the diet has been terrible and had a rest from the gym, only excercise has been walking.

Today first day back in 10 days. Longest time I have been away from the gym since I can remember!!!

Now I am doing cardio at the moment, yes i do want to gain size & strength, HOWEVER I have been eating a crap load of food and need to get get rid of a few unwanted kgs from eating naughty. Need to look good for summer first off. So cardio and get my diet back in check :grin:

TODAY

AM 30min Xtrainer

Lunch 30min Xtrainer

PM Quads+Hammies

Leg Press 80kgsx10, 120x10, 160x10, 200x10 (didn't fancy doing squats today)

Hack Squat 40kgs (20 either side)x10 - 4 sets

Leg Extn 35kgsx10 - 4 sets

Glute Mach 55kgsx10 - 4 sets - just for shits and giggles :)

Laying Leg Curls 90lbsx10, 100lbsx10 - 3 sets

Seated Leg Curls 100lbsx10 - 4 sets

Not posting diet as it is BAD! Protein is sufficient and good, rest isn't. Weight well will post that up when I weigh myself and not looking forward to that!!!

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I knew what the event calander had in store for next year, if Masterton is in June/July it reduces my timeframes and I guess I have to choose to compete or eat.

If all goes well this week I will have my diet and training plan sorted and ready to start on 01 November, the sooner the better cause I have been feeling like crap and my body hates me :twisted:

Thats it had my 10 day blast of badass food. Told our Sales Administrator she won't need to put a sign on the Cookie Jar and Cashew Jar telling me to keep my hands out now as I'm going to be good.

So far today oats and protein for breakie YAY! To be a bodybuilder I need to live and eat like one all year round so I can look top notch next year. Going to eat clean just more good carbs and calories of course for strength/gains. I will have one cheat meal per week, but that goes without saying :wink:

Got a Powerlifting coach wooooo! Its a woman I chat to everyday, she doesn't presently do competitions but she has done a few in the past so she is going to assist me with my form etc... We had a quick chat in our towels this morning about it :pfft:

AM 45min Xtrainer hardout, energy levels back woooo!

Tonight Chest and Tri's. Going to see how well I can do on my bench \:D/

Thats it had my 10 day blast of badass food. Told our Sales Administrator she won't need to put a sign on the Cookie Jar and Cashew Jar telling me to keep my hands out now as I'm going to be good.

So far today oats and protein for breakie YAY! To be a bodybuilder I need to live and eat like one all year round so I can look top notch next year. Going to eat clean just more good carbs and calories of course for strength/gains. I will have one cheat meal per week, but that goes without saying :wink:

Got a Powerlifting coach wooooo! Its a woman I chat to everyday, she doesn't presently do competitions but she has done a few in the past so she is going to assist me with my form etc... We had a quick chat in our towels this morning about it :pfft:

AM 45min Xtrainer hardout, energy levels back woooo!

Tonight Chest and Tri's. Going to see how well I can do on my bench \:D/

oh sweet!! nice cardio effort!! and yeah eating clean all year... takes effort but I get the feeling its worth it. you and me, gonna be cut!!

Thats right Laura have to look good in a bikini for summer, though i don't kinda look like your average chick in a bikini :-s I think you will look much hotter! :wink:

When i was a kid I would refuse to wear dresses and girlie stuff and cry to my Mum about having boys shoulders and back from all my swimming, now I don't give a rats arse and use it for bodybuilding :grin:

Oh Poos you're a funny one! haha

How long before Mr Natural or one of the other toads comments on that last bit...

Great to hear the plan's coming together - bet you're in for a fun summer with the powerlifting.

So how was the bench tonight, huh?

Ha ha you're quick TFB I'm just doing it now when your msg popped on my journal. Girls in towels Zzzzzzzzz if we were all naked and they had giant boobs then they would be interested :wink: :lol:

Got forms from OB for Powerlifting comp \:D/ Thanks OB

10min Xtrainer warm up then training partner turned up all good did 45min this morning :D

Chest & Tris

Bench Press (thanks for advice SS)

40kgsx5, 50kgsx5, 60kgsx5, 70kgsx5 PB, 75kgsx3 PB, 80kgsx1 PB

Pretty stoked with my bench, form was good only got cramp in left butt cheek which is a first :shock: arched back, shoulders firm, down for 1 hold for 2 up for 1. My training partner did 70kgs for 1 \:D/

DB Press 25kgsx10, 27.5kgsx10, 30x8, 32.5x4 :doh: stink haha

Cables 15x10, 18x10, 21x10, 21x10

Tricep Press 33x10 SS with Ropes 15 x 10 - 4 sets ooh burnies

Paramount Dip Mach L8, L10, L12, L14 x all x10

DB Extn 6kgsx10, 5kgsx10 - 3 sets :oops: poopped home time