roughi here

roughi

competed in my first show in weekend.central north islands..train under kaye oneil..shes like god in my eyes(gawd hope she dont see this hhahaa)shhhhh..dont let her know..i was so nervous ive decided ta try and do coromandals in thames ta try get over stage fright issues**blushes**

competed in my first show in weekend.central north islands..train under kaye oneil..shes like god in my eyes(gawd hope she dont see this hhahaa)shhhhh..dont let her know..i was so nervous ive decided ta try and do coromandals in thames ta try get over stage fright issues**blushes**

Hey Roughi - congrats on your first show, good to hear your goin on to do more. IMO the more stage time the better, as it certainly gets easier.

So cute :)

Caught the competition bug hey? ;) Good luck with the 2nd show!

Hey Roughi - congrats on your first show, good to hear your goin on to do more. IMO the more stage time the better, as it certainly gets easier.

im certainly hoping they do ..i think im working off my kneecaps with all the trembling ive been doing on stage**holds kneecaps protectively**

must say the gals and guys backstage have been absolutely amazing...competitors and workers..which helped it ta be more calming.well as much as i could be calm anyhows..thank goodness the first is over with now ..i was so tired..after going out**grins*..that i fell asleep while my best buddy was taking off the tan..woke when shed finished..showered and crashed out again haha

and thanks poos and wees..dunno if i caught the bug..just know i needa do another soon or i might not do it again hahaha..im shy on stage ..something ta do with on ya own and scared of stuffin up routine..compolsories was my favourite half

Hey Roughi welcome :grin:

hiya big gal..i was a big gal too..i lost 56kgs to make comps at 54kgs..took me two years ..but im a determined lil thing..after two children and illness i had piled on the weight..tonsillitis had me layed up on couch..as soon as i recovered from my op i vowed ta whip of this weight one way or an other and here i am ..56kgs lighter..and way happier for it..a healthy lifestyle was my first port of call..which had me starting ta shed the load..then i was under dave robsons eyes in hamilton and goin to a bodybuilding comp to watch him compete had me making bodybuilding as my goal..training under him in hams.he had me hooked...then unable ta travel there from mt every week i was put onto kaye oneil..in mt maunganui who has taken me the rest of the way to do my first comp

welcome aboard and well done on the huge weight loss :D

yea thanks its been a total lifestyle change and im loving it..my favourite meal being my porridge with protein flaxseed and egg whites..its just so yummm...and weightwatchers jelly with pvl gourmet whey..yummyumm :jive:

wel guys its nice being here..

my avator pic was taken just after id tanned up at home on comp morning..and man i can hardly believe that is me ..

im half the women i wasand it was a job and a half ..but well worth it..but now i want to push forward more and get more shapelier..

and valk im glad ya enjoyed my progress..actually if it wasnt for the friendly gals and the lil community we have started in kays workshop posing..i dont know how id ever have even contemplated going on stage at all..i had ta get a lotta confidence..which im still working on..and the gals and guys have been a great push at times..