Cheap protein powder

Gym rat

Nate what protein are actually buying? and how much are you using?

because that either seems like an overpriced protein powder, or you are just going through it like theres no tomorrow.

It aint me buying overpriced product! I live on Fonterra whey. I have cut back a lot over the years and only have 2-3 shakes per day now. Along with 3 meals with lean meat & a heap of trim milk I think that covers my protein requirements!! (I'm certainly not fading away! :P )

Better ask Boostinggtir where to buy that fancy stuff two phat!!

Nate

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, I'm not going to say where I buy it from as that's my business, but it's like with anything, if you know where to look you can always get things at prices that shit on retail. I mean for example, I helped my sister get a new 42" lcd off trade me, it was half the price it would have cost from dicksmith ect...

But in that case I dont know the person making money, nor do I share the same passion as them, unlike the body builder who I buy my products off. At the end of the day each to there own. Of course generally speaking every ones always after a good deal.

Also take into account what you have read earlier in this post.

7. SHOP RETAILERS

Retailers add a massive mark up – often 100% or more over the original manufacturer price – but they earn it. They have a shop, trained staff, stock and overheads. Use supplement club cards and try and buy in bulk to increase your bargaining power. It’s a recession, times are tough, so bargain - see if you can get 20% off the price. If not – try the next shop.

The product I buy is dimatize 12 hour , I really like it, you really do feel fill after drinking it, plus i like the idea of 12 hour protein release. I probably go though it a lil faster then some people because I some times double scoop it.

Sorry for assuming that bulk stuff is nasty, that's just what I'd heard,lol. :grin:

haha, yea I'm not one of those dudes that expects steroid like results from just taking supplements. I've been doing this shit about six months I started at around 70 kg, now I'm 93kg, an with probably have more definition then I had at 70kg. When I was bulking I weighed just over 100kg (fat). That was eating proabably around 5000cals a day. I considered my diet to be pro like. This is because I work in a house where I'm able to just sit around an more or less cook what evers required at any time, so my food always gets a lot of focus. My cutting diet at the moment is, (protein wise) 1.2 kg chicken Brest (divided 4 meals) an 8 eggs morning an again 8 eggs before I got to bed. I should get to 90kg in around three or four weeks. Yea I've also stopped drinking to as when I was bulking my gains would pause for around a week in weight an strength.

No, just ate right an trained hard, the closest thing I take to juice is the test booster (legal product animal test pak), but I mean that's nothing compared to the strong stuff. I also only started taking that at around at 97kg to help the growth. I also had really good guidance from a personal trainer wile I was bulking also. I think people underestimate what the body is capable of doing naturally. An like I said, I was fat as hell 23%@102kg to get maximum growth.

From 70kg to 102kg is a 32kg weight increase in 6 months - almost a 50% increase in your body weight ... :shock: At that rate you would double your body weight to 140kg in just over a year ... 210kg in two years ... :lol:

Come on, even I know that most gains are made when you first start. :nod: I'd be super stocked to hit 110kg(wile been fat) (around22%) next year, when I start bulking again, I'd guess that wont happen but you never know. :pray: I'll post up a pic of my stack tonight.

Though I don't know how posting a pic of my supps proves that that I'm not on juice. My weight gain was probably more to do with eating steak an white rice 24/7, to the point of even been sick a few times. :wink:

Bootstinggtir could you also please post up photos of which supplements that you use when putting 23kg on in six mouths to show proof that you were not on the gear.

The f*ck would u keep 6months worth of empty supplement containers for? lol

You'd be surprised, lol Nar I think he means what I'm on currently, its hardly changed over the six months, the only extra thing I've added is pittbull lean, to help with fat loss.