MIADA WHAT A JOKE DALE SHEPARD AHAHHAHAHA

BIGKIWI

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget - "Justin I would have no interest in your drug dealings". Sounds like a pretty big claim.

Does anyone really believe he's doing this for the integrity of the supplement industry?

To quote Jesus from The Big Lebowski -

"What's this bullshit?..... you don't fool me!.....It's bush-league psych-out stuff! Laughable, man!"

It's funny to see on his site the comment about Shane Cameron, by reading it, I could be under the impression that Shane lost his first fight as a direct result of his management pulling their support of his products in favour of another brand.

I believe now that you are still using performance enhancing drugs despite claiming otherwise repeatedly. "

Take him down for deformation of charactor BK, accusations of drug use. Dont think his company will last very long with his piss poor attitude.

There's a bit more here that he must have just added to his site:

"JUSTIN SEEKS SOLICE ON STEROID USERS WEBSITE 03/10/2008

Unwilling to front up and preferring to hide amongst fellow steroid users, Justin has sought solice from members of websites that promote the use of steroids and other performance enhancing drugs. Justin is now threatening on one of those sites we understand to post our emails correspondences and his denials of steroid use on as many sites as he knows. All we can say to that is PLEASE Justin, do so! Post away the full invitation sent to you and a full copy of the responses but try to frequent non-steroid users websites also and post them there, as they are the only people whose opinions actually matter to us. They are the people who continue to propel Miada forward at great speed and the additional publicity bringing the drug issue out into the public arena has bought is great for business.

The real question I and the public who follow this story are asking is why won't you test if you are clean as you claimed on national television recently? The rest is a smokescreen to cover up, hide and avoid the fact that I believe now that you are still using performance enhancing drugs despite claiming otherwise repeatedly. We offered you the perfect opportunity to dispell this beyond all doubt, stand up behind your supplements and show what you can do 100% NATURAL and instead you ran for the hills, or by the looks of it to your steroid buddies websites.

If you were not in the business of selling supplements Justin I would have no interest in your drug dealings or claims of being drug-free. But you have now entering into the business of selling supplements and when you tell the public you are using a product and are not using drugs as well you are making a representation that they are entitled to believe and act upon to your percuniary gain (you make money). If your representation is false you have committed fraud. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and give you the opportunity to dispel what so many of the public believed after your interview. I wanted to believe you and I couldn't care less if you beat me at the events, I just wanted 1 other supplement boss to actually stand for something."

can we "Take him down for deformation of character" as not everyone here on NZBB is:

-a steriod user

-promotes/uses steriods

-promotes/uses other performance enhancing drugs

..isn't this exactly what Dale is preaching BK to be: a false representation; then he goes and pools every nzbb member together

:roll:

Groups/classes can't sue in defamation unless there is sufficient identification of a leader or one particular member etc.. Pseu could sue if it can be proved there was financial loss due to the statement, but that would be a bit iffy. Besides, it would be best not to sink to his level.

Here's another one - "Anyone else eating that quantity of food and not using drugs would simply get fat."

That's a direct claim about current drug use.

It also shows that he had no intention of taking this "challenge" seriously as there seems to be no doubt in his mind that BK would fail.

Is he not doing exactly the same thing he was upset about someone doing to him some months back? Hypocritical?

While the board may or may not be able to take legal action in regards to statements made - "websites that promote the use of steroids and other performance enhancing drugs", there seem to be plenty of direct claims and insinuations levelled at BK himself

LOL @ dale!!!!

f*ck U DALE!!!!!!!!

im still waiting for that summons to court from u too....

dude, stick to making yr instant puddings and yr shit protein powder..... i heard yr products dont even contain wat they say they do, is that true?

and tmax cock inlargement :pfft:

yr full of shit!! i wouldnt be suprised if u eat 'actual shit' as in dog shit, for yr 6 meals per day

BK isn't going to admit to steriod use on national tv when asked anyway, that would only get him police attention and a 1 way trip back to the slammer! Why does this guy Dale have such a problem?

I personally don't care if hes using or not, the whole supplement industry misrepresents, don't single out BK. Wonder if he sent his silly challenge to Bill Phillips of EAS or Jay Cutler because he misrepresents MuscleTech while using!

Dale really seems to know how to handle to public relations side of his business. Good on you BK. I don't know you mate but you sound like a good guy. We are both selling supplements, but the industry is big enough for both of us. You look good, and you have a great attitude, good luck with the shop and the gym :)

I really do appreciate you guys support on here I know that I can never please everyone what ever I do but I did the 60minutes thing to admit all my mistakes to take responsibility for what I did and to close that door and move on :):).

A business cannot be run by abusing others, this is also not me as a person I am not like that :) We have been running our own supplement range, Lean FX, BKCG for over 3 years now so it is not aa new company :) everyone have an awesome weekend :):)

good on dale! its a fair enough proposal, why not take it up big kiwi? what do you have to lose. You can prove you can be a top body builder with out drugs if you pass the test and it will help your products and suppliements to be seen as highly effective.

and it will help your products and supplements to be seen as highly effective? LMAO!

I dont think BK needs to prove anything, 60min did it all for him...

JUSTINS PHONE CALL 3.20PM 02/10/2008

Justin gave us a phone call today, irrate at having his email put on our website. Justin still declined taking up the challenge and asked why he was being singled out. He was told he was not singled out, it was something we have offered for many years to "Supplement Bosses" in New Zealand, to stand behind their brand and be properly drug tested. Needless to say, the conversation was cut short as Justin appeared to experienced symptoms not dis-similar to roid rage.

thats a direct attack right there !! good on you big kiwi who cares if you are still using its not anyones business but your own, dale is a cock and everyone on this site knows it.... apart from mr. natural who seems to love him.

sounds to me like jealousy over the publicity BigKiwi got from the 60mins segment and is seeking publicity for his own brand, what interest would other supplement bosses have in competing in these events? and his car analogy is hillarious so if you were selling boxing gear and offered a challenge for all retailers of boxing equipment to fight to see whose gear is best it wouldnt prove anything except either i can kick ur ass or u can kick mine, same with the supplement arguement, if BigKiwi was proven natural and went into the challenge and lost it may just mean u are stonger but whose to say that u would of lost if he was on roids, strength doesnt come down solely to supplementation there is genetics, training and nutrition are all apart of it, look at mariusz pudzianowski in the worlds strongest man comp who are regularly tested, now if he had a supplement range and came to u and said if I beat u my products are better that is just ridiculous, he is the worlds strongest friggin man!!!! stupid idea of a challenge do something people aspire to and u will have better business.

peace out negro!

I wonder how many people read the Miada website? I never have, and I'm struggling to imagine the hordes of doting fans anxiously scanning the Miada site for Dale's latest blog post. So who would have read his challenge anyway?! :pfft:

In my previous dealings with Dale, I found him to be a bully. He's just confirmed it for me again.

I tend to agree with MR N. this does sound like a fair idea. almost like a quality standard for supplements, seeing what the results of using them really are. However, i think the approach could have been handled better, yet alone, the reaction from BK's response. which was a bit out of line. :) It would be good if you guys went up against Bill phillips, or even dorian (who has his own brand) or lou feringo