MIADA WHAT A JOKE DALE SHEPARD AHAHHAHAHA

BIGKIWI

From his website Dale Shepard sent me an email asking me to join a drug tested "supplement boss challenge" I sent him an email back and said "as tepting as it may sound I refused" I then found out that he had put my private email on his website. I then recieved a call from a friend stating this. I called him yesterday he abused me swore at me and told me to "f*ck off stop being a drug using cock then he abused me andhang up"> All I have to say is ahhahahahahahahahah what an idiot has anyone else had dealings with this idiot ???? I will make suure to put this on every single site that I know. This is the stuff from his site :):)

Justin Reece, Steroids and 60 Minutes

Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Convicted drug dealer Justin Reece denies using steroids to 60 Minutes. We invite him to be tested randomly over next 12 months. Justine Reece recently featured on the 60 Minutes news programme aired on New Zealand television and was twice asked if he still uses steroids. He denied it both times. We have asked Justin Reece to be randomly tested over next twelve months and prove that he is true to his word. We'll update you in next day or two on his answer!

Here's our invitation email:

----- Original Message ----- From: Dale Shepherd To: bigkiwi@hushmail.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 10:02 AM Subject: Supplement Boss Challenge Invitation

Justin,

Heard a lot about your 60 Minutes interview where you made it clear you no longer use any steroids or performance enhancing drugs. Good for you. Also heard you have a supplement range now so I thought what a great opportunity for you to prove unequivocally that you can be strong without any drug use whatsoever and show how effective your supplements are too. A lot of people who have spoke to me said they think you're still using by the look of you. I've had those comments myself hence I started the Supplement Boss Challenge in 2002. Test anytime, anywhere, anyplace both blood and urine.

As you know the drug issue is increasingly dominant in the media worldwide. You have even written about it on your website I noticed upon visiting today. When I heard that you were now clean I thought what a great opportunity to invite you to be randomly drug tested over next 12 months as part of the Supplement Boss Challenge I run. We take all your stats now and then in 12 months you compete in 5 strength events be tested on the day also and agree to be tested randomly any time in following 12 months also. we use both blood and urine samples as well as using non-steroid testing - so basically we cover a very wide range of known substances.

It would be a fantastic way for you to show your gains/maintenance of muscle size and strength from now until then are absolutely drug free. Would also be able to provide full blood results throughout period and use as marketing tool.

I have posted the invitation to you on the Miada website today, as I was confident you would have no problems given its a great promotion and you are now clean of all drugs. We will be doing next years Supplement Boss Challenge at the Big Boys Toys Expo. I want to make young guys understand that supplements and proper training can result in great strength and muscle gain without drugs! The invitation is going out to several others in the industry before October 7 this year so we all come under the minimum 12 month testing criteria pre-event. Miada Sports would cover all testing costs and the Expo site fees for the Challenge as part of our stand.

Looking forward to hearing from you in next day or two.

best regards

Dale Shepherd

Miada Corporation Limited

Ph (09) 259 4093

JUSTINS REPLY & OUR RESPONSE TO THIS:

From: bigkiwi@hushmail.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

To: Dale ShepherdThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 9:02 AM

Subject: Re: Supplement Boss Challenge Invitation

Hi ya Dale sounds like an extremely out there idea :) I have been

drug tested hundreds of times both inside and now outside of jail

for everything right down to caffeine which is stuffed up in my

opinion. Having another lot of drug tests although it sounds like a

heap of fun :) would not interest me. If ya have an eating

competition over a few days or something fun like that I would be

interested. I may be interested in a few your supps to stock at the

new gym shop etc can u send me pricelist and site to look

Thanks

J

BIGKIWI CONVICT GEAR LTD/Protein Bar

"Clothing and supplements built tough from the inside Out"

----- Original Message -----

From: Dale ShepherdThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

To: bigkiwi@hushmail.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 12:01 PM

Subject: Re: Supplement Boss Challenge Invitation

Justin I have to say I am extremely disappointed with your response to my invite to compete at the Supplement Boss Challenge in 2009. Your claim of being drug tested hundreds of times is ridiculous. Not tested under my rules that leave no way to avoid detection if using. It was the perfect opportunity for you to stand up behind your supplements and prove that you are in fact not using any performance enhancing drugs anymore. To claim otherwise and sell supplements for financial gain to the public is fraud, although I am sure you and other current drug users who sell supplements do not look at it that way.

It is absolutely no different than say a car dealer selling a Porsche kit on a Lada engine and chassis without telling the customer that whats under the exterior is not what they were led to believe at all. The customer cannot hope to achieve the performance or results being claimed by the sales rep as they are not getting what they believe they were getting in the product and all the statistics and marketing material (the sales rep's body included) was in fact false.

It is only when drugs are not involved that the natural supplements do have to be that much more effective to achieve anywhere near drug-like gains in terms of muscle size and strength. If you are using drugs like steroids and growth hormones etc, it doesn't matter what supplements you use as long as food intake (protein, carbohydrates and fats) are high enough as you well know given your history. Hence I suspect your "eating contest" offer to me in the reply below, I am sure you are eating yourself out of house and home right now. Anyone else eating that quantity of food and not using drugs would simply get fat.

I actually thought you would be the first supplement boss in New Zealand who would actually take me up on this challenge in 6 years. I thought you would be a worthy strength competitor, as lets face it most supplement bosses don't even train or if they do they are so ridiculously weak it begs the questions why anyone would buy their products if they truly knew how ineffective they were without the magazine endorsements from steroid users. I did believe that you would jump at the opportunity to prove you were clean after that interview on 60 Minutes left everyone in so much doubt of your claims. If you reconsider and wish to come clean and show what you are capable of 100% NATURAL then my offer to accept the Supplement Boss Challenge remains open to you until October 10, 2008 (12 month pre-event deadline for the 2009 competition).

regards

Dale Shepherd

Miada Corporation Limited

JUSTINS PHONE CALL 3.20PM 02/10/2008

Justin gave us a phone call today, irrate at having his email put on our website. Justin still declined taking up the challenge and asked why he was being singled out. He was told he was not singled out, it was something we have offered for many years to "Supplement Bosses" in New Zealand, to stand behind their brand and be properly drug tested. Needless to say, the conversation was cut short as Justin appeared to experienced symptoms not dis-similar to roid rage.

It is not a matter of singling out Justin, but he did go on National television and claim to be free of all performance enhancing steroids and other drugs. He also sells supplements and hence comes under the criteria for our Supplement Boss Challenge running since 2002. If he is going to sell supplements to the public and claim to be free of drugs then prove it! Prove you are only using supplements you sell and attribute your results to and not secretly taking performance enhancing drugs. That is all we ask, that is all we have ever asked since 2002! Stand up and do so in the public arena or stop committing fraud by claiming otherwise and financially benefiting from that deception on impressionable and naive people who want to improve their physiques.

I must say that that Dale experienced "not disimilar to being" a total idiot

aahhahahaahhaahhah

If he is going to try and sue me have fun with all my lawyers :):):):):

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah a few months back he offered some sponsorship with Miada - I was informed I was pretty close to being selected as long as I could perform a list of things for him and Miada on a list as long as your (or his) arm :pfft: ....including writing a monthly column for his site. Anyway I couldnt see what was in it for me particuly as it seemed a bit one-sided and from the sounds of it Im pleased I decided not to be associated. I know a couple of other athletes were selected and given sponsorships, I wonder what their experiences have been and if they are still sponsored?!....

ds

:roll:

Oh my god, now hes having a go a NZBB

JUSTIN SEEKS SOLICE ON STEROID USERS WEBSITE 03/10/2008

Unwilling to front up and preferring to hide amongst fellow steroid users, Justin has sought solice from members of websites that promote the use of steroids and other performance enhancing drugs. Justin is now threatening on one of those sites we understand to post our emails correspondences and his denials of steroid use on as many sites as he knows. All we can say to that is PLEASE Justin, do so! Post away the full invitation sent to you and a full copy of the responses but try to frequent non-steroid users websites also and post them there, as they are the only people whose opinions actually matter to us. They are the people who continue to propel Miada forward at great speed and the additional publicity bringing the drug issue out into the public arena has bought is great for business.

The real question I and the public who follow this story are asking is why won't you test if you are clean as you claimed on national television recently? The rest is a smokescreen to cover up, hide and avoid the fact that I believe now that you are still using performance enhancing drugs despite claiming otherwise repeatedly. We offered you the perfect opportunity to dispell this beyond all doubt, stand up behind your supplements and show what you can do 100% NATURAL and instead you ran for the hills, or by the looks of it to your steroid buddies websites.

If you were not in the business of selling supplements Justin I would have no interest in your drug dealings or claims of being drug-free. But you have now entering into the business of selling supplements and when you tell the public you are using a product and are not using drugs as well you are making a representation that they are entitled to believe and act upon to your percuniary gain (you make money). If your representation is false you have committed fraud. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and give you the opportunity to dispel what so many of the public believed after your interview. I wanted to believe you and I couldn't care less if you beat me at the events, I just wanted 1 other supplement boss to actually stand for something.

It is a shame you have taken the "Supplement Boss Challenge" personally. It is something I offer ALL supplement bosses in New Zealand and have done since 2002 - standing open invitation initiated with written invitations and Miada will cover the costs. Of course, you appear to be a bit of a show pony from what I have seen and like additional media coverage hence we will continue to cover your story for as long as it remains a focal point and of public interest.

Why is he taking such a hard line against you Bigkiwi? Seems he has major tall poppy syndrome and making this a personal vendetta against you. I for one will never spend my $600+ per month Supplement purchases from him. Im sure there are plenty of others on this website who will feel the same. Its just bad for his business.

There's a bit more here that he must have just added to his site:

"JUSTIN SEEKS SOLICE ON STEROID USERS WEBSITE 03/10/2008

Unwilling to front up and preferring to hide amongst fellow steroid users, Justin has sought solice from members of websites that promote the use of steroids and other performance enhancing drugs. Justin is now threatening on one of those sites we understand to post our emails correspondences and his denials of steroid use on as many sites as he knows. All we can say to that is PLEASE Justin, do so! Post away the full invitation sent to you and a full copy of the responses but try to frequent non-steroid users websites also and post them there, as they are the only people whose opinions actually matter to us. They are the people who continue to propel Miada forward at great speed and the additional publicity bringing the drug issue out into the public arena has bought is great for business.

The real question I and the public who follow this story are asking is why won't you test if you are clean as you claimed on national television recently? The rest is a smokescreen to cover up, hide and avoid the fact that I believe now that you are still using performance enhancing drugs despite claiming otherwise repeatedly. We offered you the perfect opportunity to dispell this beyond all doubt, stand up behind your supplements and show what you can do 100% NATURAL and instead you ran for the hills, or by the looks of it to your steroid buddies websites.

If you were not in the business of selling supplements Justin I would have no interest in your drug dealings or claims of being drug-free. But you have now entering into the business of selling supplements and when you tell the public you are using a product and are not using drugs as well you are making a representation that they are entitled to believe and act upon to your percuniary gain (you make money). If your representation is false you have committed fraud. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and give you the opportunity to dispel what so many of the public believed after your interview. I wanted to believe you and I couldn't care less if you beat me at the events, I just wanted 1 other supplement boss to actually stand for something.

It is a shame you have taken the "Supplement Boss Challenge" personally. It is something I offer ALL supplement bosses in New Zealand and have done since 2002 - standing open invitation initiated with written invitations and Miada will cover the costs. Of course, you appear to be a bit of a show pony from what I have seen and like additional media coverage hence we will continue to cover your story for as long as it remains a focal point and of public interest."

Why is he taking such a hard line against you Bigkiwi? Seems he has major tall poppy syndrome and making this a personal vendetta against you. I for one will never spend my $600+ per month Supplement purchases from him. Im sure there are plenty of others on this website who will feel the same. Its just bad for his business.

You spend $600+ a month on supplements!? How is that possible :shock:

As negative as Dale is towards you BK, you should be stoked that Dale is drumming up so much interest for you on HIS website \:D/

One thing I don't get is what makes him the 'supplement police' to ensure that people who sell supplements are clean? :-s

So anyone who goes on tv and sells supplements needs to get Dale's stamp of approval? :-s

If that's the case. Has Dale invited Moe to the Boss Supplement Challenge? :shock:

ahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahah

It is a shame you have taken the "Supplement Boss Challenge" personally. It is something I offer ALL supplement bosses in New Zealand and have done since 2002 - standing open invitation initiated with written invitations and Miada will cover the costs. Of course, you appear to be a bit of a show pony from what I have seen and like additional media coverage hence we will continue to cover your story for as long as it remains a focal point and of public interest."

I've heard nothing but bad things about Dale Shepard.

He seems to be a negative ,anti ,person,I'd say he's not happy with himself so tries to pull other people down in an attempt to feel better about himself.

I just visited his site now for a look and while there read a bit of his "Supplement company lies" posting/article in which he states

quote:" If we take their absurb claim of a 40% increase in strength in a few days and 250% in we assume 8 weeks, that would mean I could take my current 270kg deadlift (yes weak haven't lifted for 18mnths!) to 378kg (+40%) in a few days and to a whopping 675kg (+250%) in just 8 weeks! That is so fucking ridiculous you should book yourself in for frontal labotomy if you believe that is possible for a second!": unquote.

He may need a frontal lobotomy himself,that or he's telling lies,how would he know if he hadn't lifted in 18 months that his current DL ability is 270kg?

now that's "fucking ridiculous"

Not only that, regarding the 40% increase in strength claim in the article,Dale Shepard in all his wisdom and with all his training doesn't seem to understand that a 40% strength increase will mean the ability to complete perhaps just a few more reps of a persons max weight ability in a given lift.

It seems he is once again desperate to pull something down to make himself and/or his products seems better than the rest.

Irrespective of what BIGKIWI may or may not have done, might or does do I think the Dale Shepards of this world need to pull their heads in and mind their own business....last time I checked it was supplements...seems to have done himself more harm than good in the last few months bagging others. Ironic to think he told us on here in his little sponsorship athlete post that he was trying to re-establish the good name that was once Miada...

ds

I believe now that you are still using performance enhancing drugs despite claiming otherwise repeatedly. "

Take him down for deformation of charactor BK, accusations of drug use. Dont think his company will last very long with his piss poor attitude.

I believe now that you are still using performance enhancing drugs despite claiming otherwise repeatedly. "

Take him down for deformation of charactor BK, accusations of drug use. Dont think his company will last very long with his piss poor attitude.

If you were not in the business of selling supplements Justin I would have no interest in your drug dealings or claims of being drug-free. But you have now entering into the business of selling supplements and when you tell the public you are using a product and are not using drugs as well you are making a representation that they are entitled to believe and act upon to your percuniary gain (you make money). If your representation is false you have committed fraud. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and give you the opportunity to dispel what so many of the public believed after your interview. I wanted to believe you and I couldn't care less if you beat me at the events, I just wanted 1 other supplement boss to actually stand for something."

can we "Take him down for deformation of character" as not everyone here on NZBB is:

-a steriod user

-promotes/uses steriods

-promotes/uses other performance enhancing drugs

..isn't this exactly what Dale is preaching BK to be: a false representation; then he goes and pools every nzbb member together

now u have something to sue about...

he's a fucking cock sucker this guy... and i hope he reads this.

Hes seen the doco and thought "oh f*ck a massive guy selling supplements he will do better than me, i better slander him on my site"

Ive read your posts BK and seen to on TV your a nice guy mate keep ya head up.. as for Gale well.... his posts im sure are an accurate reflection of his persona in real life to.