umm...

Spitterkat

dude let me give you a tip, the protein you have is crap!!, the basis of this formula is made up of poor digestive and cheaper grade dairy proteins,I would not reccomend it , especialy if you have any intolerance to lactose sugars, these type of fomulas I havent seen around for years as the technology in proteins has developed substantualy since then !! I suggest you look at a highly filltered whey protein, like Whey Pro from Universal or Devine Protein, the BVO ratio of your protein( thats the scoreing system they use to determine the digestablity and useablity of the protein)scores around the 70 point mark, a good Whey protein can score up to the 150 point mark, chicken scores around 8o points.

have you wondered why you fart alot and why your stomach is always gurgling and you get the squirts ??

?? fart alot and the squirts??

growth, it mixes fully with water, duno about taste because i take it with water, and all protein ive had so far tastes like shit in water.

hrdcor, for pwo i take a whey based protein, but during the day etc, i take a whey / casein blend, been known for quite a while they casein has out performed whey in lean bodymass gain, read on the net, its everywhere. (only problem is, its slower to digest, so not super suitable for pwo)

if you dont believe me, ill give your money back (ive been taking it, and i feel fine, but got a bit too carried away when i ordered it)

Dude dunno what you have been reading (probibly info from people trying to sell their Calcium Cassinate). Micellar Casein is the cassinate protein that has slower digestive properties than other dairy derived proteins, not Calcium Cassinate!!, Micellar Casein is rather expensive though, so cheap arse companys try to fool the puplic by useing Calcium Cassinate as part of there time released formulas to save money, Calcium cassinate digests at the same rate as whey, but with alot poorer amino acid profile.this fact was one of the most pushed points at the recent Natural Foods & Supplement convention in LA that i went to ( the biggest of its kind in the world)Almost every company was marketing the fact that they used Micellar casein and not calcium cassinate in their timed released fomulas.The best protein in your formula is the whey concentrate, but what grade whey concentrate is it ?? did you know fonterra have 12 different grades of Whey concentrate, rangeing from Pig food to their highly filtered micro cross flow concentrate, and judgeing by the posistion of the whey concentrate of your list there would be little of it in there!! Sorry dude no mater how hard you try your protein is crap!!( thats my educated opinion) but if you like it cool , better than no protein at all huh !!

Ok first ive been in the game many years,as a compettitor, and as a qualified nutritionist, I have also desighned a number of products for different companys over the years, including protein!

Whey protein has many different stages to it, all involving different stages of filltration, each stage bettering the quality and digestability than the other.The highest stage in the concentrate range is a micro filtered cross flow filtration , which is basicly one stage before a Ion exchange whey(the highest grade).The cross flow micro filtered whey concentrate has almost as good as propertys as Ion exchange( about 5% less in all areas) but is considerably cheaper to buy, hense the price differeance at manufacturing and retail level(ion exchange is a very exspensive process).A lot of companys blend different grade wheys togther (you will see it called by all marketing ploys like " unique optimal Whey concentrate blend" etc)they do this to basicly save cash and make more money.Blending different grade wheys although from the same feild (Concentrate)deminishes the digestability of the protein because they use lesser grade concentrates with top grade concentrates, instead of just useing the top grade,mix bad with good and you will always have less good!!! You can easly tell this by the proteins mixability, a true top quality whey should be insatised in its mixability, you should be able to mix a little bit of water with it and mix it easily with a teaspoon ,with no lumps, you should be able to mix it into a yoghurt consistancy easily!!

The "Devine Protein" is a protein I desighned with all the above info in mind, It was Fonterras Techs that told me not to blend, so I used there highest grade whey concentrate they have,( they told me I was the only one that used this advice at that stage)I also searched for almost a year to get the flavour profile right, I wanted a very creamy smooth tasteing protein, not sugary and sandy like most of the american brands, and thts the Devine , if you cant find it locally you can get it of ,supplementsonline or at http://www.rnc.co.nz, oh and fonterra does not deal with individuals it only deals on a company manufactouring bases

Expensive urine , dont know any other animals whom squat, as in the body builders squating, other than humans!, also to eat like a horse would cause great intestinal upset as we dont digest grass that well,and to sleep like a baby would be totaly unacceptale in todays society as we need the better part of our day to earn a living of some sort , plus im not big on nappies any more and i cant remember the last time I pooed myself!! And to grow like a weed ,I would suggest that 90% of the guys on this site are on here because the last thing they want is to be Weedy!!, could be wrong and if I am I stand corrected!( the other 10% are probibly just surfing for dodgey action) But I get the general idea with your advice , oh except the bit where you talk about reference my work and definition of success?? oh and whos Mark?

Also quick tip if your urine is exspensive then I suggest you stop useing the USA Muscle Marketing Liquid Creatine!!! just trying to help.

P/s umm how does one actualy go about doing a cost analises and financial breakdown of ones urine anyhow?would be good info to have I would imagine!

Expensive urine , dont know any other animals whom squat, as in the body builders squating, other than humans!, also to eat like a horse would cause great intestinal upset as we dont digest grass that well,and to sleep like a baby would be totaly unacceptale in todays society as we need the better part of our day to earn a living of some sort , plus im not big on nappies any more and i cant remember the last time I pooed myself!! And to grow like a weed ,I would suggest that 90% of the guys on this site are on here because the last thing they want is to be Weedy!!, could be wrong and if I am I stand corrected!( the other 10% are probibly just surfing for dodgey action) But I get the general idea with your advice , oh except the bit where you talk about reference my work and definition of success?? oh and whos Mark?

Also quick tip if your urine is exspensive then I suggest you stop useing the USA Muscle Marketing Liquid Creatine!!! just trying to help.

P/s umm how does one actualy go about doing a cost analises and financial breakdown of ones urine anyhow?would be good info to have I would imagine!

Lol. What are you talking about?

Those 2 lines are in my signature and weren't included with my reply.

I saw name Marc/Mark floating around some time ago in one of your threads.

You also claim to have produced protein supplements. I went to the RNC website, Marc seems to be the owner of the company that sells these supplements.

There was a column named 'Marc's thoughts' or something similiar, where he talks about dieting/cardio ect without providing any sources towards his work. So I put the two together.

If you aren't him, my bad.

Personally I thought that Ultra Filtered was a step above micro filtered, and the "Ion Exchange Whey Isolate" isn't really all it's cracked up to be due the acids used in the process which denature the protein microfractions. While IE results in a more pure protein than Micro or Ultrafiltered whey, because of the denaturing, many people consider MF and UF Isolate or Concentrate better as they still retain these improtant microfractions.

MF and UF Whey Protein Concentrates are good but if you can afford it and want the best whey, I would go with a MF or UF WPI. Or if you're really serious a hydrolysed whey may offer even better digestibility and absorption - I think that's still fairly up in the air though as some people really rate it and others don't thinks it's all that flash.

I was also always under the impression that calcium caseinate was absorbed more slowly than whey protein. I'd be interested to see the studies showing that it is absorbed at the same rate as whey protein concentrate. All the studies I have read always point to slower gastric emptying with caseinate and hence extended amino acid absorption when compared to whey. Admittadly it's been a while since i read up on it and the studies may have been using Micellar casein rather than calcium caseinate.

BTW what protein where you using spitterkat - have you edited your post and removed the info about it? I'd be interested to know what it was.

I remember trying balance ion exchange whey, i think i picked it up fairly cheap, wasnt too expensive, if i recal correctly it was about $75 for 1.5kgs.

I havent seen anything like it before, the particles were extrememly fine, like chalk, it didnt stick or clump to other particles. Mixed well, tasted okay. Obviously i couldnt tell if it was good or not from just one tub, dont know why i havent tried it again.

It claimes to have the highest biological value possible, and the highest protein effiecency of 3.

Expensive urine!!! my post was aimed at your statement Squat like a animal, eat like a horse---etc, I was taking the piss, you know Ha Ha.

I think the mark you are talking about is Marc Rainbow IFBB Pro, is that what you are trying to say ???

Flex all the info you gave on the protein is good bud , but in all honesty not a lot of indivduals have the knowledge you pocess,that is why I made it simple when explaining to spittercat that his milk solids proteins was not good,and Growth yes the Balance Whey is very good, Nutra life uses the finest grade wheys , their taste has improved to , trust me I know, cause I helped them with it, but bottom line is guys Whey is better than milk solids thats a given!!.

Exspensive urine , I love that name !! Even if I was Marc Rainbow I could not tell you because it would blow my very official, highly protected,5billion dollar Govt, undercover, 007, special opps ,Men in Black,SAS,FBI,CIA,top secret identity!!!.but i tell you that Marc Rainbow is a very very handsom man wouldnt you say!!

P/S What does , Dont take any ones definition of success as your own mean?

Christ almighty, yous fullas are arguing like little kids. The grammar and spelling is also particularly bad.

I would rather see referenced evidence on what works and why, not 'chinese whispers' about what brand is better than others.

I'm right in thinking all people on this board have a fairly high standard of education, as they are at least able to use the internet. This would mean then that to get a reasonable grade at school in science, one must have learned how to reference the material one used in their assignments, otherwise it would be called plagiarism, which I believe is a criminal offence. At the very most you'll get a conviction, at the very least you'll have little credibility.

Further to this, I would rather spend my hard-earned cash on a product that had some sort of lab-based evidence that was referenced, or independantly tested.

Flex, keep up the info based posts. In the BB game, backed-up info is pretty rare. Says a certain amount about integrity too.

My 0.02c. By the way, any reply of the derogatory nature to this post will bounce off like a possum hitting the bumper of a car, as I became a Dad yesterday. All of a sudden certain things in life don't really seem that significant.....

My 0.02c. By the way, any reply of the derogatory nature to this post will bounce off like a possum hitting the bumper of a car, as I became a Dad yesterday. All of a sudden certain things in life don't really seem that significant.....

Congratulations mate!! Enjoy the experience of having the little one around to run your life. I'll stick with a dog thanks, at least he can go outside if he gets unruly. :pfft:

Peter, opps sorry Waldo, congrats , life will change as you know it, for the better !! Word of advise if the beautiful baby keeps you awake at night , go sleep in the other room, let mom deal with it,it doesnt pay to have every one in the house sleep deprived , especialy a sleep deprived bodybuilder, that way you can give mom a break from bubie when she gets tired which is usaly in the late afternoon through experiance.

Our lives are only as good as our children see it !!!