NZBB Challenge - The Before set

Pseudonym

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jono - you're right, we do want to see full-body shots. The sense of scale and perspective is important. However, Growth's right too, in that a wider shot may not show so much detail. We also don't want to exclude people just because their camera isn't up to it.

So... here's the plan. :D

We really do want the photos to be from head-to-toe, but failing that, as near as you can manage. If you can't get full-body pics, you need to be careful that the photos you take in Sets 2 & 3 are to the same scale as the first set. We may resize your pics if the scale changes too much.

Spitterkat, can you get us another photo of legs, but include as much of the rest of you as possible? Tilt the camera on its side as Jono suggests, and move as far back from it as you can. See what you can do.

8)

Jono - you're right, we do want to see full-body shots. The sense of scale and perspective is important. However, Growth's right too, in that a wider shot may not show so much detail. We also don't want to exclude people just because their camera isn't up to it.

So... here's the plan. :D

We really do want the photos to be from head-to-toe, but failing that, as near as you can manage. If you can't get full-body pics, you need to be careful that the photos you take in Sets 2 & 3 are to the same scale as the first set. We may resize your pics if the scale changes too much.

Spitterkat, can you get us another photo of legs, but include as much of the rest of you as possible? Tilt the camera on its side as Jono suggests, and move as far back from it as you can. See what you can do.

8)

8)

please people dont start a trend of close ups. only in very extreme cases like mr Spitterkat here should this be allowed. otherwise it puts people who posted full shots at a big dissadvantage

Yep - just working on those damn legs! - Squatting ass to floor now and keeping good form (they actually are a little bigger but a way off what I still want) plus pounding those skinny calves - I do heaps of weight but they grow so slowly!!! :x

Yep - just working on those damn legs! - Squatting ass to floor now and keeping good form (they actually are a little bigger but a way off what I still want) plus pounding those skinny calves - I do heaps of weight but they grow so slowly!!! :x

keep squatting ass to grass and your legs will explode

The pics will appear as thumbnails automatically if the original is over a certain size.

To add multiple attachments...

- Select your first pic,

- Click the Add Attachment button,

- This will upload the first file, and give you room to attach the next pic.

- Repeat for subsequent photos.

:)

EXTRA PIC . THIS PIC IS NOT INTENDED TO SERVE AS ONE OF THE PRIMARY ASSESMENT SHOTS BY THE JUDGES BUT JUST AS AN EXTRA.

Its also for my personal benefit to see what my lat spread turns like at the end of my cycle since Im obsessed with getting a wider back LOL.

post-236-14166816749379_thumb.jpg

Congrats to all who posted, only the very brave post i reckon, takes real effort. Looks like you were right jono, only a handful of pics, not the 20 odd who intended to, anyway im already looking forward to how much evryone who did post can imporve in the time till the next set of pics. 8)

No... Like I say, I'll keep this running for a few days longer, and see if we can entice a few more stragglers! :D

Thanks Pseudonym - that will give you a chance to post your pics :grin:

To all of you who have posted pics (and those who still will) - great job! I hope you all make the improvements you want to over the next 10 weeks.

Ash, I stil believe you should join in :grin:

come on you gotta give in to the pressure.

Firstly - there is no section for old farts :wink:

Secondly - I am totally immune to pressure - comes from being a grumpy old fart :pfft: