NZBB Challenge - The Before set

Pseudonym

The NZBB Challenge

This is the start of the official NZBB Challenge, and you're all invited to join in. Entrants will be judged for best overall physique and most improved physique, so you've all got a chance at winning.

Here are the rules, but we'll keep it pretty informal...

• Entrants will be required to post sets of progress photos at approximately 10-week intervals. This helps eliminate frauds, and keeps interest levels up, while giving plenty of time for some dramatic improvements.
    • Set 1: due Sunday, 3 July
    • Set 2: due Sunday, 18 September
    • Final set: due Sunday, 4 December

[*]Sets 1 & 2 are not judged, but the audience/judges may give advice. For instance, someone might need to work on their chest more, or pose with their elbows higher - that kind of thing.

[*]Contestants must enter photos in all three sets, even if they're only going for best overall physique.

[*]For each set, each contestant must post a Front Double Bicep, a Back Double Bicep, and two different poses of their choice.

[*]Photos should be full-body shots from head to toe. (Faces can be blocked out if you wish).

[*]Shorts should be rolled up to show quads/hams.

[*]In the case of really spectacular transformations, we reserve the right to demand proof. :D

I think that's enough rules for now - we can always change them as we go...

OK guys, let's see some pics! (post them in this thread - it'll keep things tidy)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now its time to see how many people have the balls to put theirs up.

Nice going on being first Jono. You've got some very respectable thickness happening there, your quads look particularly thick.

You're right mate - putting up photos does demand some cohones. I am not sure I want to have my hairy old self up on the web - the zoo may try to get me back to the monkey house :grin:

Now its time to see how many people have the balls to put theirs up.

Nice going on being first Jono. You've got some very respectable thickness happening there, your quads look particularly thick.

You're right mate - putting up some photos does demand some cohones. I am not sure I want to have my hairy old self up on the web - the zoo may try to get me back to the monkey house :grin:

:grin: im betting most people who 'signed up' wont post anything

Hehehe... love the hat, Simo! That gets you an extra 10,000 points per helmet. :P

And, may I say, both of you look exceptionally good in our lovely new thumbnail picture format?! Full size pics are okay too, of course - but DAMN those thumbnails are working nicely, even if I do say so myself... :grin:

As for entering myself, well, I wasn't going to. I thought it might be a conflict of interest. But we'll see how many others post theirs - maybe if I need to boost numbers, I will.

So come on the rest of you... Enter and get me out of this!!

Okay I'm going to enter pics (these are post contest, so not quite as flashy as the others). By Sep I'll be mid diet so should still be looking okay, however by Dec I'll be a month after the last comp and concentrating more on cardio and triathlons for next year. So don't be surprised if my best photos are in Sep.........

post-136-14166816744662_thumb.jpg

post-136-1416681674475_thumb.jpg

post-136-14166816744828_thumb.jpg

post-136-14166816744908_thumb.jpg

post-136-14166816744998_thumb.jpg

lol yea i kno, 2 hours my ass... hey ive got the photos, but how do i make them smaller (theyre like 1 mb each! :(), ive got fireworks, but no idea how to use it

One of the best image editors I've found is a free utility called Faststone. It's quite full featured for freeware and also pretty easy to use - you can download it from here.

http://www.faststone.org/download.htm

lol yea i kno, 2 hours my ass... hey ive got the photos, but how do i make them smaller (theyre like 1 mb each! :(), ive got fireworks, but no idea how to use it

its very easy . all you need is paint. just open each image and goto saveas, as save it as a new file to whatever name you want. makes em way smaller :grin: make sure you save it to a new file that doesnt exist not just change the name and you should hav no probs.

just starting my program, coming off some major injuries (only got back left to get better), so im hoping to make some good progress. (a bulk)

:grin: jonos pose lol.

damn everyone is much leaner than i am. :(

well gl with ur bulk man, lookin good thus far

edit: i just noticed !! ur pics break the rules. shots must be from head to toe.

noooooo, i cant fit myself in the camera otherwise :( (i can take another pic of my legs if thats ok?)

i took my pics with the cam on its side. did you do this? the whole point of head to toe is so we can get an overall view, put things in perspective etc.

but its not up 2 me its up to the admin

Perhaps the rules should be changed. IMO it would be better to do torso and leg shots rather than only full body shots, or maybe one compulsory full body shot, torso shots, and a compulsory leg shot.

I think it will be harder to see changes in the full body shots as compared with torso / leg shots.

Just a thought...

Perhaps the rules should be changed. IMO it would be better to do torso and leg shots rather than only full body shots, or maybe one compulsory full body shot, torso shots, and a compulsory leg shot.

I think it will be harder to see changes in the full body shots as compared with torso / leg shots.

Just a thought...

i think its important to have full body shots. its much easier to make yourself look better/bigger with close ups. the point of haveing full body shots is so we can see what you REALLY look like. not just what you look like with a close up and good lighting