need some serious size

Hmmm... firstly, welcome to the board.

But that post sounds suspiciously like you're asking for sources. I hope that's not the case - I'm sure you read the sticky and the registration agreement, so you'll understand requesting sources is a big no-no.

:nono:

(Oh, and asking it in the third person doesn't make it any better!)

If this wasn't what you were asking, please rephrase your question so we know what you mean...

8)

• 1 month later...
so if someone wanted to use it

where would one go

I imagine if one didn't know anyone who sold the stuff one would try to find the e-mail address of a retailer in a place where it was legal by browsing various Internet forums to build up a picture of how the market worked. (You would want to read around the subject a lot to avoid getting ripped off or set up). One would then pay for one's order by some untracable means such as by mailing cash or an e-gold account and hope it wasn't intercepted by Customs nazis or if it was then it wouldn't be worth their time building a case against you.

I'm not sure exactly what the best way to go about this would be. Hopefully someone else can provide more detailed information while keeping to the rules.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

you need to know someone who uses it, and they need to know you, being that it is highly ilegal and a jail offence if caught with it plus the effects of what it can do is it really worth doing it. some of my friends use it and getting it is only a phone call away, but i would not reccomend it, just cause alot of bodybuilders are on it that dont make it right.

go natural man and be proud of the fact you can get big without drugs.

I just want to add a girls persepctive to this. Most of us DONT find it attractive when a guy is so big that he constantly has veins etc sticking out and his skin looks like it's about to split. I realise that some guys use steroids to be better than other guys but everyone can tell it's not natural so what's the point?

I know that it's not easy for a guy to put on weight, and I hear it all the time at our gym, what you need to do is eat more! If you can't physically eat more then get more calories into your body via a good quality protein powder with a high carbohydrate content. You would pay out for steroids so spend less and do it naturally.

I've seen people double in size when they train properly and eat correctly. It can be done and it can be done legally! And reiterating again it looks so much more attractive.

I just want to add a girls persepctive to this. Most of us DONT find it attractive when a guy is so big that he constantly has veins etc sticking out and his skin looks like it's about to split. I realise that some guys use steroids to be better than other guys but everyone can tell it's not natural so what's the point?

I know that it's not easy for a guy to put on weight, and I hear it all the time at our gym, what you need to do is eat more! If you can't physically eat more then get more calories into your body via a good quality protein powder with a high carbohydrate content. You would pay out for steroids so spend less and do it naturally.

I've seen people double in size when they train properly and eat correctly. It can be done and it can be done legally! And reiterating again it looks so much more attractive.

eating huge amounts of food does allow you to put on some good size.

most women ive talked to say that bb'rs are not attractive. and that you shouldnt go too far when you try to put on weight etc. in saying that there are also some women who find it attractive.

most women ive talked to say that bb'rs are not attractive. and that you shouldnt go too far when you try to put on weight etc. in saying that there are also some women who find it attractive.

i have heard the very same thing, however most guys when they really progress with bodybuilding are no longer just doing it to pull chicks but for personal satisfaction

also being a previously convicted criminal might get you a jail term for possession I think you would still be unlucky to get time for a breach of the medecines act you are not charged under misuse of drugs act. Granted though there is a risk of jail yes and one you have to consider

i have heard the very same thing, however most guys when they really progress with bodybuilding are no longer just doing it to pull chicks but for personal satisfaction

Definiatley! :nod: If a bber has gone to the effort to do steroids then hes hardly going to be doing it just to impress girls, thats the lamest reason i can think of for someone to use them. I think it would be more likely the person is some kind of athelete, a rugby player perhaps or other sport where physical size/strength is important, or if the person is really into their bbing then they may be temped to speed things up as that is what aas really help with, speeding up what may have taken years of natural building. I mean comon, people who have been lifting for years, putting in the hard yards evey day at the gym are more likely to use aas because they will achive results faster.

Alot of the guys on this board love lifting because of the intensity, the mindset it puts you in, the visible results you get from putting in hours at the gym every week. If they choose aas then its more likely to be because they want reach that next level of intensity, they want to feel the force of squating 200kgs or benching 180kgs, see changes in the mirror.

I think people dont realise it still takes a long time to reach "huge status" even when using aas, and you have to work as hard if not harder than before to take advantage of them. Someone isnt going to do a few cycles and look like a pro or anything, one of those huge freaky looking guys that get posted on this board from time to time.

aas for girls, pfff :pfft:

a couple of my mates that are juiced up do it because, and i qoute ''i want to be an animal"

some compete, others just want to be a monster, personally i never have done weights to pull chicks, (but it did get me my girlfriend) its been for self confidence and a feeling of well being, its fair to say i think guys do it to try and impress other guys in a non gay way.

Do the benefits outweigh the harmful side effects?

I think that is clearly the case, not so much in NZ though, but in most other developed countries there is a high proportion of people that do aas. In america you get college kids lifting enormous amounts its really crazy, and those are just the kids who shouldnt even be using them.

I think if most bbers were to do a risk/benefit analysis on weither or not to do aas they would say the benefits outweigh the risks.

I dont know about that term "recreationaly" most people on here who take or are considering taking gear are just as serious as the "pros" and competition athletes, people do it because they want to be bigger or faster or stronger just the same as the pros not just for a fun thing to do because it might be seen as a cool thing to do.

My thoughts anyway

i dont believe roids have a place in bb or any other sport, how can it be called a sport when someone is using roids, yeah you got to use them to keep up with everyone else in the pros but its not the body that is doing the show its the drugs! i know you have to work dam hard still to get the growth and size, but cmon how artificial is that. it makes a mockery of any sport to use drugs.

I think I've found the biggest person I've ever laid eyes on in the flesh. He's been training for 8 months, of Samoan/Niuean descent. 19yrs old, wait for it.....Six foot three, 167kg! He ain't fat either! Has a 210kg bench for reps. Not bad....

He's a really solid boy, but pretty naive in the ways of the world. He's never been given any advice, so I've nudged him in the direction of the New Zealand Powerlifting Federation. He can break the NZ under 24 Bench Press record with his current lift.

Unfortunately, his size has already pre-disposed him to a lower back injury...hopefully with some direction he can iroon out some technical problems and that lower back...and then he'll certainly be a face for the future. I give him two years before he does a NATURAL 300kg Bench!

Yeah that is a crazy bench for a young guy. Some of us wish we were born with a bit of island blood. Some of the guys just look at a dumbell and start to grow. I must post a warning to those training in Auckland who are thinking of using gear. There is a lot of counterfeit stuff floating round at the moment. Especially sus 250. When in doubt, go through a doctor and pay a bit more. There is good gen stuff from Pakistan about.