Egg white pizza

poos_n_wees

there seems to be something missing, where is the meat ??? :lol:

Thats wat egg and cheese are for!! A girl can have too much protein in one sitting!

girls need meat too :pfft:

but hey there is nothing wrong with a vege pizza.. ALL good. :wink:

I really want to make these but dont have an egg beater! Might just make kinda like an omlette thing and try chucking the rest of ingredients on top lol

SamuelNZ Well thats pretty much what you do... use a fork or a whisk.

Heres my version..

Yeah I made it last night and it actually turned out really nice!

Going to cook myself some healthy wheatmeal burritos with lean mince/chicken (which ever is on special) and homemade salsa for tea tonight!

Apart from the meat shortage, that pizza looks amazingly good, T.I.M. Photo of the month material, methinks! =P~

Thanks.. I've decided to make it my new hobby.. photographing my food, except for yesterday, I made Italian tuna (just like bolognese only with tuna instead of mince) tasted great but the look wasnt flash :D

As for meat Bob.. Im having big steak for tea!! yum yum yum :nod:

Apart from the meat shortage, that pizza looks amazingly good, T.I.M. Photo of the month material, methinks! =P~

Thanks.. I've decided to make it my new hobby.. photographing my food, except for yesterday, I made Italian tuna (just like bolognese only with tuna instead of mince) tasted great but the look wasnt flash :D

As for meat Bob.. Im having big steak for tea!! yum yum yum :nod:

everything in moderation ay :wink:

on a serious note though that pizza you have put together with heaps of lite cottage cheese i take it on top would be the perfect bedtime meal ay...

or come to think of it a perfect post workout meal. fast and slow digesting protein.

what a multi talented meal. :clap:

• 2 weeks later...

gotta use a little bit of olive oil even if it is in a non stick pan. I ended up wasting 6 egg whites with the last one that i made because it all stuck and went all munted with out it :shock: :pfft:

and make sure you beat the shit outta the eggs and put them straight into the pan so the base ends up a decent thickness \:D/